Chapter 1: COPING UP

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I'm sorry Lord Yuki but Ms. Chou and her friends can really no longer be reach by my magic and Lady Mina's condition is getting worse and worse," Irene complained to her Lord after another sleepless night just to try and find Tzuyu. 

 

Tzuyu and her friends left Seoul in a very neat way. No one saw where they went nor did they left a single track in where they could be. Ever since they left no one had ever seen them, even Nayeon.

 

It's been a year since their group left and Mina is getting very weak after her body can no longer sense Tzuyu's presence. She has no more power to even try to stand and find Tzuyu herself. 

 

"Why can't we just transfer her sickness to Chaeyeong? The girl has been taking care of Lady Mina ever since Tzuyu left and I don't think she have any plans in leaving her that easily," Suzy voiced out as she witnessed the other two stress out.

 

"We tried doing that but it's no use," Yuki replied back in a stingy tone. "Why can't it be?" Suzy asks to her sister.

 

"Mina and Tzuyu have a bond that no one can really explain even the two doesn't know it but it goes like this. If Mina feels any pain Tzuyu would feel it for her, Mina has a sickness we couldn't recognize and it's making her hurt really bad but Tzuyu isn't here to take it and that's why we're looking for her," Irene explained well to her sister.

 

"If Tzuyu feels any pain then does Lady Mina takes it away from her?" Suzy asked again. 

 

"No, it's always Tzuyu who hurts and she can't share hers," Irene answered and gave Yuki a glass of water. "Why is it like that?" Suzy asks again. 

 

Irene is starting to feel annoyed with Suzy but she answered it nonetheless. "Like what I said no one really knows why except the Lost Oracle."

 

"Can the two of you just shut up! I'm trying to think a solution for Mina's condition," Yuki snapped at the two Bae's. 

 

"Why don't we just find for the Lost Oracle, Lord Yuki?" Suzy suggested. Yuki thought about what Suzy proposed for, if they find the Lost Oracle they would find Tzuyu and the cure for Mina's sickness. 

 

"Irene, I want you to gather all my men and search for the Lost Oracle and the daughter of Chou Kris, I don't care how you would do it but if the humans disagree in what I want, blood would scatter," Yuki sternly ordered to his assistant. 

 

"But we don't know anything about the Oracle," Suzy suddenly protested. Yuki looked at Irene so that she would be the one to answer her.

 

"We do, she has gray eyes and a mark that looks like an eye in her left chest," Irene answered.

_______________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter