Just Hold Me

So Beautiful, Yet So Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stared blankly at both Jimin and Hoseok. 

It would be a lie to say that Yoongis words from a few days ago hadn't affected him. 

As much as he tried to cling onto the main dancer and pretend like nothing changed, he couldn't do it. Everytime he initiated any major skin contact, then there was a tug on his heart, there was a pool of guilt that formed in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to think that Yoongis words hadn't changed his view on the whole situation, but it did. 

How could he do this to Jimin? How could he continue to shamelessly attach himself to J-Hope knowing that it would only confuse the older more? 

He had to be fair, he had to let J-Hope decide his own feelings without meddling. He knew that, he knew that from the beginning. But if he didn't meddle, then Hoseok would choose Jimin in a heartbeat. 

"Tae, why are you being so gloomy?" Jimin asked in a whiny, yet playful voice. 

"Yea, where's your stupid boxy grin?" Hoseok asked before taking the ends of the second youngests lips and pushing them upwards.

The sting in his heart. The churning in his stomach. It all came back by a simple touch that the rapper himself initiated.

He forced himself to chuckle softly before he slapped the olders hands away playfully. "I'm not gloomy!" He assured. "And my grin isn't stupid!" The vocalist pouted before sheepishly grinning. However, the second the olders hands left his lips and he turned back to the lead vocalist, his grin fell and he was back to staring blankly at them. 

Taehyung seriously didn't know how to feel at the moment. Interacting with the older hurt, not interacting with the older hurt. Whatever he did just hurt. It was like a paradox of pain that he was hopelessly trapped in. 

Taehyung just wished that Yoongi never talked to him. Deep down he knew well enough that what he was doing was beyond wrong and simply hurting the two people he cared for most, but he just brushed it off. He easily dismissed all of that so he could continue to try and get Hoseoks heart no matter what, but now that the second oldest pointed out everything it just made him feel worse about his actions.

This wasn't like the time months ago when Yoongi confronted him. At that time whatever Yoongi tried to achieve was baseless and had no meaning, but now it was the complete opposite of that. Now, Jimins life was on the line. Yoongi did have a goal now, and that was to keep the lead dancer alive. Just that alone made it harder not to submit the olders request, because the last thing Taehyung wanted was one of his best friends dying due to his own selfishness.

Sighing softly, Taehyung stood up from his seat. "I'm going to get a drink," he announced before heading to the kitchen. Getting a glass of water, he downed it instantly before he leaned against the counter and let out a sigh.

Clear your mind Taehyung...

"Hyung!"

Well so much for that

Flickering his eyes open he glanced to the side only to see the youngest with his phone in his hand with the device shoved in the olders face. "Help me with this level," Jungkook frowned. "I've been stuck on it for almost 10 minutes for s sake."

Taehyung blinked at the younger for a second. At first he wanted to reject the idea because he seriously was not in the mood to play the stupid game, but as he thought about it a bit longer, something else popped into his head. If he distracted himself with the game, then he didn't have to think about Hoseok or Jimin or even Yoongi. He could just extract himself from reality itself and forget about all his worries with a stupid phone game. 

Taking the phone from the main vocalists hands, he wordlessly started to play the level the youngest was having so much trouble on. 

 

He wasn't sure how long he was playing the stupid game. It wouldn't hurt to say maybe a couple of hours being that now he was in the room he shared with Hoseok and Jungkook, lying on the youngests bed with his overheated phone in his hand. His eyes were practically stinging due to the excessive amount of time he was staring at the screen along with how little he was blinking. 

"C'mon hyung..." Jungkook mumbled as he stared intently at the screen as well. He was lying beside the second youngest the whole time, encouring the other to beat the level because he was apparently close.

It was only a few moments before the screen stopped and the phone out completely. Both males groaned in pure frustration as the second youngest slammed the phone into the mattress, only causing the device to bounce upwards. Taehyung groaned again before he rolled on his back - colliding into Jungkook on the way - and put both palms over his face.

"I bet you're going to need glasses after that," the youngest chuckled softly.

"Shut up," the older grumbled as he rubbed his sore eyes. 

"Go rest in your own bed," the main vocalist complained as he pushed the older a bit. However, he didn't put too much effort to get him off, because right after the younger was off the bed and elsewhere to go charge his phone. 

It wasn't long before Taehyung decided to go by the youngers will, despite him not being around anymore. Slowly, he made his way to his own bed before simply doing what he did on the youngers. He lay on his stomach this time, motionless while his face was buried into the mattress. 

The silence in the empty room suddenly g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter