Picnic?

So Beautiful, Yet So Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin never knew he could get sick of a place so quickly. 

It had only been a couple of days, but he was already tired of eating the crappy hospital food, he was already annoyed by the uncomfortable hospital bed and most of all he could not handle being cooped up inside the plain hospital room all day. Of course Jimin was allowed to leave the room and walk around the place a bit since he wasn't in intensive care or anything like that, but there was really nothing to do in the hospital. He was alone anyways so there was no fun in aimlessly walking around. 

Most of his days were just spent by texting s and scrolling through social media. Of course there were times at the beginning where the male found himself getting extremelessly breathless or having excruciating pain in his chest, but those moments didn't seem justifiable for him having to be in the hospital for what could be the rest of his life. 

Hoseokie: You must be so bored there huh?

Jimin smiled a bit to himself as he saw the message. He wasn't even texting the older, but he still bothered to take time out of his day to text him. Yea, it was something small, but anything from Hoseok seemed big. 

Jimin: Of course~ What can I even do at a hospital?

"I can only sit here," Jimin sighed to himself, answering his own question as he put his phone down on his lap. 

I wonder what Hoseok is doing right now... He thought to himself as he waited for the older to text him back. What if the main dancer was busy and the younger was wasting his valuable time or distracting him? Or what if they were just chilling in the van going off to one of their schedules? Better yet, what if Hoseok was just completely bored and Taehyung wasn't giving him enough attention, so he simply went to Jimin as a second choice?

Jimin scoffed before shaking his head, his mind was running wildly again. Only Hoseok could make his train of thought go from one end of the spectrum to the next in a milisecond. Luckily, his phone buzzed after only a few seconds to bring his mind completely out of that mess of thoughts.

Hoseokie: Awe, poor kid. Sit tight, I'm sure you'll be outta there in no time~! I promise!

Jimin: I'll try to hyung... And don't worry, I've been sitting tight for the past week :P

Hoseokie: Good, so I wont have to go looking around for you

Jimin: ???

Jimin read that last text a couple of times over, what did the older exactly mean by that? Obviously he was going to be in the same place, but it wasn't something for the members to tell them they were visiting prior to their arrival. Usually they would kind of just show up because as already known, Jimin wasn't really going anywhere. So any time of the day they would just saunter in to his room to give him company before leaving after a few a hours. 

The vocalists lower lip slightly jutted out as he stared at his phone blankly, waiting for a reply from the other. However, as more time passed it seemed that the older wasn't going to reply any time soon. With that realization the younger could only sigh as his finger swiped across the screen before he closed his phone. 

What's on your mind Jung Hoseok?

 

"What are you doing?" Taehyung piped up as he grabbed Hoseoks shoulders to bring his body against the olders. The group had just come back from a fanmeet and it was still early in the day, so with their clear schedule a lot of the members had found themselves busy with something. The youngest and oldest were out of the house while the two rappers were in their own rooms catching up on sleep. With that, it left both V and J-Hope in the kitchen alone together.

The younger of the two had quietly been peering over the olders shoulder for a while as it was pretty obvious that the dancer was simply making some food. However, it seemed that the food wasn't for right now, and he was being very delicate with the ingredients. It wasn't like he was just slapping some ingredients together and shoving the food into his mouth. 

At first the younger assumed that the older was going to go off somewhere in a bit, so he was packing his food so he didn't have to buy some food while out. It was when the dancer started to make a second meal identical to the first did the younger start to get more curious about what the older was up to. 

"I'm just making some sandwhich's. Easy to make, not messy, easy to clean up." Hoseok shrugged.

"So you're going to eat two? As well as all those snacks?" V questioned. 

A part of him was hoping that maybe the older was planning that the two have a picnic or something. The weather really was beautiful and it's not like either of them were busy. But as much as Taehyung wanted to believe that maybe the older was planning that the two do something together, that how much he tried not to think about that. If he told himself that this was all for him, it would only bring his hopes up, and if those hopes weren't met then it would definitely do more damage than good. 

Knowing Taehyungs luck as well, what was the chance of the rapper asking him to a picnic? Taehyung had been through these things many times already, Hoseok would do something and he would dumbly tell himself one thing, while the opposite happened. V just had to come to terms with that fact that J-Hope would never initiate anything with him, he was the one who had to make the move. 

"Yes, I'm going to eat everything." The dancer grinned at the younger. "I'm kidding, I'm just planning something."

"A picnic?"

It was silent for a moment as J-Hope thought about it for a bit. With a small smile and nod he looked at the younger again. "Yea, and a bit more."

Taehyung only nodded at that response before bitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter