Not Exactly Blind

So Beautiful, Yet So Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimins eyes slowly flickered open. 

It only took a few mere seconds to familiarize himself with this place again. He recognized the white tiled ceiling, the springy bed and the humming of the oxygen machine instantly. He gave himself a few more breaths with the mask to ensure that he really was okay before he took it off his lips and moved it to the side. As he moved his body to the side, he froze halfway when his eyes landed on the only member who seemed to stay behind and be with him while he was unconcious.

"Hoseok hyung... You stayed?" Jimin blinked as he stared at the older. It wasn't supposedly odd or anything like that, it's just he expected Yoongi or Jin because they were usually the ones that he woke up to. 

In response to the question, J-Hope simply gave him a sheepish grin before bringing his chair closer to the bed. "Yea, I really wanted to stay with you. I was worried sick." He explained before bringing a hand up to Jimins face. With the tips of his fingers, he gently brushed a few stay hairs away from the youngers face. Then, ever so gently he let the pads of his fingers run across the youngers smooth cheek.

All the while, Jimin didn't really say anything. He just let the older do whatever he was doing, because frankly Jimin didn't really know what do. Was he supposed to push the older away or something? His gut was telling him to, but another part of him was saying to just let this happen because when was the older ever going to treat him like this again?

"Why can't you just get better?" Hoseok practically whispered to himself more than to Jimin. Nonetheless, Jimin heard it clearly and he couldn't help but react to the words by looking down with guilt. It felt like it was his fault that he was sick like this. 

Yeah, Hoseok had some part to play in this by not loving him back, but wasn't it technically Jimin's fault for not being able to get his attention? Wasn't it his fault for not being able to get over the older after seeing the repercussions of loving him?

"Because the person I love can't see me" Jimin pointed out with a small chuckle, trying to crack a joke in the stiff atmosphere. 

"But how can they not? You're so perfect, that person must be so blind."

Jimin couldn't do anything else aside from sigh at that comment. 

How ironic.

"Calling them blind wont help my case." Jimin sighed before falling back into his bed. 

"Sorry, I'm just so angry. The fact that you're like this because some stupid guy can't see how amazing you are. If I knew someone like you was in love with me, I would never let them go."

Oh just stop it Jung Hoseok....

It felt like at this point he was doing nothing more than tease the younger. It felt like his was deliberately mocking him or something. It's not like one could be so oblivious? But then again, lack of oblivion wouldn't have led the lead dancer to this point, so maybe J-Hope truely was. 

"Well you know hyung, maybe they aren't blind..." Jimin started, only to have the older look at him with a confused expression. He could tell that Hoseok was about to open his mouth and go on some sort of spiel about how the younger was just utterly wrong about that comment, but before he could start Jimin allowed himself to finish. 

"Maybe they're too distracted."

 

Taehyung's hands harshly gripped onto the strands of hair on his head. He could have sworn that with how much force he was using his hair was going to get ripped out of his scalp. This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my fault. He kept repeating like a mantra in his head. However, despite how guilty he felt it wasn't enough for his tears to fall to the ground.

He just stared at the tiled floor with glossy eyes. As much as Taehyung wanted to feel guilty, he knew that if the guilt was too great it would just be more of a reason to give up on Hoseok. 

"You hungry?"

The question as well as a tap on his shoulder with a paper bag was enough for Taehyung to get out of his trance. Looking up to see who broke his train of thought, it was no other than Yoongi. He only stared at the rapper blankly, which earned another tap on the shoulder with the bag. 

Should I really listen to Yoongi? Will everything actually be solved if I just did as he said? Taehyung thought to himself, but it was useless to question his tactics, because he already knew the answer to the latter. It was so simple, yet so hard. 

It was better to act now. Right now, his mind was in a spiral of guilt and he felt like he had to do literally anything to make himself feel less guilty over all of this. V knew that he could only follow Suga's demands at this moment, because any other time his mind would be filled with his selfish love towards Hoseok. 

Without another thought, the second youngest shot up and forcefully took the bag out of the rappers hand, making it fall to the ground, before bringing his hand up behind the olders head. With that, he leaned in and roughly took the others lips into his own. 

Yoongi wasn't even taken aback by the sudden action, he already understood what the younger was trying to do. He cleared his mind so he didn't have to think about the fact that he was k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter