Exposed

So Beautiful, Yet So Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was awakened by harsh coughs. He really wasn't a light sleeper, so he was surprised that coughing had caused him to wake up. Groaning softly, obviously irritated that he was awoken, he brought a hand up to his face to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

How sick is that kid? He thought to himself as he sat up tiredly. He hadn't heard the younger cough any other nights, nor did he seem sick at all before this morning. Maybe he had caught the flu suddenly. Ruffling his hair a bit, he went back to rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before turning his body to let his legs dangle off the bed. Still half a sleep and groggy, he slowly got up from his bed to get some medicine from the bathroom. 

Coming back with a bottle of medicine in his hands he made his way to the youngers bed before tapping him lightly with the item. "Wake up and take these," he yawned. Seeing no response from the vocalist, his taps became a bit harder before he used his hand to lightly shake the other. Is this kid seriously asleep after that coughing fit? He thought to himself.

"Hy-hyung... I'm fine." Jimin finally spoke up, his own voice slightly groggy and coated with sleep.

"If you're coughing so much that you can wake me up, you're not fine." Suga scoffed before using a bit more strength to turn the younger over so his back wasn't facing him anymore. However, the second the vocalists body turned and he was on his back, it gave the older sight on what was on the other side of his bed. He couldn't see it clearly, mostly because of the tad bit of sleep that was still in his body, and also because the youngers head was in the way, but he swore that he could see a blotch of red. It was also blantly obvious being that the crimson red popped out against the plain white sheets.

Did he cough up blood? 

That was the first thought that ran through Yoongis head as he stared at the patch of red on the sheets, and suddenly sleep was the last thing he felt. Panic rose within him in a heartbeat and he was about to get out of there and call their manager to take the younger to the hospital. But before he could move or say something, he was quickly reassured that it wasn't blood that the younger had coughed up.

Jimins body suddenly shook violently as another horrible attack of coughs took him over. As much as he wanted to stop it, he couldn't. He didn't want to do this here, in front of Yoongi where he couldn't hide the evidence at all. Alas, before he could even cover his mouth in attempts to maybe hide the rose petals, a large array of crimson red rose petals left his lips. There were so many now that it made a line from his mouth all the way to the end of the bed, some had even hit the ground, if not Yoongis feet. He didn't stop though, more and more kept coming to the point that the side of the bed looked like the floor of a flower shop that needed cleaning.

After his fit was over, Jimin looked up at the male with glazed eyes due to how much he was coughing. He didn't know what to say to the older. He had been keeping this secret for so long and he didn't even bother telling his own roommate about it. Yoongi was most likely mad at him, really mad. The fact that he kept this to himself, the fact that he didn't tell anyone that he was going to die.

The corner of Sugas lip twitched as he stared at the amount of rose petals that decorated the bed. So many emotions were going through his mind. He felt disappointed. Disappointed because of the fact that Jimin had kept this secret to himself, up to the point that it had gone this far too. He felt angry. Angry by the fact that he was dying yet pretending that he was fine. He felt annoyed. Annoyed because Jimin was suffering in one sided love and even though he wanted to help the younger he knew he couldn't.

Blankly staring at the rose petals, he took one into his hand before clenching it harshly, breaking the delicate object with his fingernails in the blink of an eye. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

There was silence. Jimin didn't want to admit that it was because he was scared of the consequences. He didn't want to admit that he felt pathetic because of the fact that he was going to die due to one sided love. He just wanted to ignore this disease for as long as possible. The silence lasted for an eternity, and Suga was still met with no answer from the younger.

"Why didn't you tell me!" He yelled this time before throwing the flower petal to the bed. Despite the large rip within the middle of it and how much anger and force he used, it lightly floated through the air before touching the surface of the bed. 

"How was I supposed to tell you?" Jimin barked back, his voice cracking as he did so. Tears were b his eyes, just about ready to fall. The more he thought of the situation, the more it tore him down, and now that Yoongi knew, he didn't know how to feel about it. "Was I supposed to just be like 'Ah hyung I got the Hanahaki Disease! Time to go to the hospital!' Huh? What would telling you do? Would it change anything?" He continued to scream, his voice faltering and cracking as he went. "You can't help me hyung! So what was the point of telling you?"

"I can help you!" The older assured. "I could've confronted the person! I could've been your wingman or something! What would not telling me do, huh? Did you think you could just die quietly and no one would care?"

The deafening silence took over once again and the only thing Jimin could do was sigh. The rapper did have a point. Not knowing what to say, he slowly sat up, propping his knees up while doing so, before running both his hands through his hair.

Now that the younger was sitting up, Yoongi had a better few of how many he had actually coughed up. Since the blanket had moved up with him, he could see the countless about of roses that were hidden under there too. There were so many that it just made the older feel even more frustrated, he could tell that there wasn't that much more time left for the younger.

Letting out a shaky breath, the older grabbed a handful of petals before violently throwing them at the younger. He felt so many negative emotions running through him at the moment that he really didn't know how to control them. He didn't want to see the younger die like this. Maybe if he knew of the dise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter