Listen To Me

So Beautiful, Yet So Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi sighed as he was awoken once again by the harsh coughs from his roommate. He wanted to feel frustrated like he had a few days ago, when he was simply oblivious to everything and just mistakened it for a cold or something. However, knowing those hard coughs, the younger must have been spewing out endless amounts of rose petals. It must have been suffocating him, he must have had difficulty breathing. From how much harder his coughs had gotten in the small span of 5 days, it only made him worried about how fast the disease was progressing.

What if two months was just an overstatment? What if he only had one?

Yoongi didn't want to think like that. He wasn't one to look at the positive of everything, but still, he couldn't think so negatively or else it would just drag him down even more. Slowly getting out of his bed, he washed up before making his way to the living room. 

Hoping that he could get his mind off the whole Hanahaki situation, he was quickly met with dismay as he realized that that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The second he entered the living room, two members lounging on the couch came into his sight.

Hoseok was sitting on the couch, a phone in one hand while the other was busy combing through the head of the second youngest member as he was sprawled over the rest of the sofa. The younger seemed content with the silence that floated between them, he lied there quietly, not even bothering to squirm around or annoy the older for attention. He simply just watched what the older was doing on his phone, and occassionally closed his eyes while leaning into the others touch.

Suga sighed softly as he watched the duo before a strong bitterness made it way into his being. He knew that Jimin liked Hoseok, even before the younger had told him of his feelings. It was pretty obvious, and practically everyone knew except maybe the youngest and the main dancer himself. Even Taehyung was aware of his same aged members feelings. 

It just made him so mad that they were still continuing to act like this. Jimin was dying, and it was all because of this. Yet, they seemed not to care at all. 

"Tae," Yoongi called out, staring at the younger hard as he did so. Said male averted his eyes from the main dancers phone before sitting up in his seat and looking at the other rapper.

"Mm? What's up hyung?" He asked, however the second oldest didn't even say a word and simply made a hot trail to the younger. 

Grabbing the youngers wrist, Yoongi dragged the vocalist out of the living room. There were whines of protest along the way, but he didn't seem to plant himself on the ground or anything as he followed the older despite all the questions he kept throwing. 

Staying silent all the way, Suga finally made his way to V's room before pushing him inside and slamming the door shut. The vocalist yelped out of suprise due to the sudden aggression towards the door, before going back to his whining. Still refusing to answer the younger, Yoongi just turned to face him and without a word, he leaned in and pressed his lips against the youngers.

Flashback 

Yoongi slammed the door behind him before turning around to throw a hard glare at the second youngest. "Is this fun for you?" He asked through gritted teeth. The younger didn't say a word as he stood there with his fists clenched in order to hold in his emotions.

"Do you like doing this? Do you even care about how either of them feel?" Yoongi continued to bark.

"Do you even understand how I feel?" Taehyung burst. "Huh? Do you think I'm just pretending to like Hoseok hyung to around with them or something? Do you think I want to do this to Jimin?" 

"The fact that you wont stop, what else am I supposed to think?" Suga hissed, the venom flooding his voice.

"I'm only doing this because I love him!" V screamed, the tears already b his eyes. "Why am I the bad guy? Huh? Jimin is doing the exact same thing as I am, so what's the difference?" He asked, his voice trembling.

Yoongi wanted to hold back, he really did, it's just there were too many emotions going through his head at the moment that he couldn't help but spit out what was on the top of his head. 

"The difference is that Jimin actually has a chance!"

There was silence between the two. Suga didn't even realize what he had said until after the defeaning silence took over the two. Only after realizing what he said did it hit him how harsh he really was, and it only hit harder when he saw the hurt within the youngers eyes become stronger.

Taehyungs fists were clenched even harder now, up to the point that his nails could have even broken the skin on his palms. His lips were trembling as he used every ounce of his being to hold back any sobs or cries that threatened to escape, because the words that the older uttered were true. 

"I do have a chance, hyung!" He countered. "You know Hoseok hyung, he'll come running back to me-"

Taehyung was quickly interrupted when he was met with a hard slap in the face. The sound echoed off the walls, and from how hard it was he wouldn't be surprised if there was going to be a bright red hand print on his cheek the next morning. Even after he had processed what happened, the vocalist was still in too much shock to move. 

"This is what I ing mean!" Yoongi spat. "Because you know Hoseoks going to do that, you're going to throw yourself onto him so he can like you again. But you know what, after a while he'll just go for Jimin again anyways. So what's the point?" He asked, emphasizing the last part.

"I-I'll make him love me..." V practically whispered, head still bowed down. "I'll make him love me so much that he'll never go back-"

"How? By constantly throwing yourself onto him?" The older shot, interrupting him for the second time. "He easily falls for Jimin and he doesn't even do anything. Hoseok only notices you when you cling onto him like a child." He scoffed.

Taehyung felt defeated.

He knew every word that the older spat was true and it just hurt like a . He just wanted Hoseok to truly love him the way he did the older. He wanted the main dancer to fall for him the way he fell for Jimin, effortlessly.

"It's not fair!" The younger suddenly exclaimed. "I-it no fair! Why do I have to work so hard to get Hoseok hyung to fall for me, while Jimin does nothing and he get's all his love? Why does he get him so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter