Chapter 6

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ji Hyo decided to sleep at Kwang Soo's house. She feels lonely staying at her own with only the maids to accompany her. But as much as Jong Kook wants to stay as well, his parents called him to say that they will be having a family gathering. The guys all said their goodbyes and leave together.

 

 

Kwang Soo on the other hand is still helping Joong Ki settle at his new room.

 

"Ya Joong Ki, I'm happy you're staying here. It gets lonely especially if mom and dad isn't home." He was lying in Joong Ki's bed looking at him putting his things on the cabinet.

"I'm glad to be here too. It's nice to stay longer here in Korea. Mom and dad are so busy that's why they let me study here." He said while neatly folding his clothes.

"Anyway I didn't know that Ji Hyo noona still sleeps here. I thought she didn't want to anymore since you know, we are all adults already." Joong Ki asked nonchalantly.

"Actually, I was the one who usually discourage her to sleep here. I don't want anyone to think I am taking advantage of her or anything. I only ask her to sleep on rare occasions like if her parents weren't home." Kwang Soo yawn widely. He was tired and sleepy but too excited to have his favorite cousin with him.

 

He had always look up to him even if they were of same age. Even when they were young, Joong Ki was already matured for his age. He is smart and fun to be with. Since he doesn't have any siblings, Joong Ki is the closest he could ever have as a brother.

 

"Oh I see. So you are still very close to noona. Can I ask you something Kwang Soo?" He looked at him with a serious expression on his face.

"Sure, you know I never kept any secrets from you."

"Uhm, do you like her?"

"Like who?" He was confused at Jong Ki's question.

"Ji Hyo noona. I know you two are close friends but I want you to tell me honestly if somehow you have develop a deeper feelings for her." Joong Ki often wondered since Kwang Soo never mentioned any girl to him except noona.

"Yaa, why would you ask me something so absurd."

"You know it's possible. She is really beautiful and has many charming qualities. Well unless you prefer a guy." He burst into laughter suddenly.

Kwang Soo throws him a pillow.

"I like girls okay. I have nothing against gays but I am not one. And for Ji Hyo...." He stops and ponder for a while.

"I like her sure, I mean who doesn't. I am very protective of her. I love her but not romanticaly. I mean she was with me all through my whole life. I can't imagine my life without her but thinking of her more than a close friend makes me feel like I'm an or something. It's like taking advantage of her."He exhaled deeply after talking. He knows he's babbling already but topic like this makes him really confused and uncomfortable.

 

He doesn't really know how to explain it. He really feels deep for her but he can't and refuse to think romantic feelings towards her. He doesn't want to taint their closeness and he doesn't want to be awkward to her. He values her friendship more than anything.

"I guess I can understand your point. I just want to know your inner f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter