Last Run (New)

Youth of Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST RUN

Everybody say it is over but I can’t stop this
I can’t tell whether it is sweat or tears
My bare-love and tough typhoon and wind
Can only make me run more with my heart

 

 

“Okay, we are done. Thank you for cooperating.”

The PD already wrapped the interview session for three members of BTS. One by one started to leave the set but BTS crew stayed on their seat. They were staring at each other as if they were talking telepathically. Yoongi and Jungkook tried to encourage Namjoon to step out and talked.

“Can I say another thing?” Namjoon said as the representative.

Everyone was looking at him. The PD signed him that they got no more time slot to talk, but the crew insisted it.

The PD finally gave in.

 

“While we are on the topic, it wasn’t for the competition but I have to say this. We will be grateful if you showed this part too. This is for our friends who right now are being in the darkest time of their life, and for everyone who is hurting now. ”

Namjoon stared the camera for a long time. Trying to compose something that will be suit to be said. As he was thinking about it, a flash thought about things that happened lately came into his mind. Started from Hoseok, Jimin, and then Taehyung. It felt like everything fall scattering apart. Everyone got a big scar from the experience. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Where am I right now?

“Okay, Omunim. Don’t worry; we will take care of him while you talk with the doctor. It’s fine. Is he awake?”

Jimin could hear someone was talking outside. Before he could precede the situation, he heard the door was opened.

“You’re awake.”

It was Jin’s voice. The crew was coming into the room just a second after Jimin opened his eyes. There were Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin there. Jimin scrutinized his eyes around. This wasn’t his room. Last thing he remembered was only he was about taking a bath to cool off his head. He remembered that he got another message before going to bathroom. What was happened?

 

“Min Yoongi! Jin! How could you leave me alone?” Another person entered the room. It was Sohee with a pot of flower plant inside her arm.

“It’s because you are as slow as snail.” Yoongi sneered at the girl.

“I’m slow? Who are you talking about, Min Dalpaengi (Snail Min)! I’m taking care the flower for Jimin.”

“No one asked you to bring the flower.”

 

The childhood friends were in good term again as if they were never fighting before. Now after realizing it, Jin could see how Yoongi enjoyed teasing Sohee even though sometimes he looked nonchalant to the girl. Yoongi also cared about Sohee. Jin just knew that yesterday when he saw Yoongi on the street before a call from Namjoon came. But, to think about it, it was nothing to fight since the start. He even didn’t remember why he was upset at first. Was he was upset because of the way Yoongi treated Sohee? Or Yoongi’s stare at Sohee that day was something different from what Jin always saw from him? None of this should bother him actually, more over after he knew what actually happened when he was gone.

 

“Don’t you know it is a basic manner to bring something when you visit someone in hospital?”

“Jimin is a male. I bet he won’t like the flower.”

 

He is in hospital. Jimin registered the information as he quickly tried to lift his body to sit. Jimin felt a sharp pain as he tried to move his right hand. When he lifted it up, he saw bandage on both of his arms. He did it again, right? He did it. Once again he lost to him self. Jimin grunted silently while covering his face. He hated the way he was. He hated his weakness.

 

“Guys, don’t fight in front of patient. You give Jimin headache.” Jin tried to end Yoongi and Sohee’s endless argumentation.

Sohee quickly ditched Yoongi when she landed her eyes on Jimin.

“Jimin, finally you’re awake. You don’t know how much we are worried about you. Taehyung thought you wouldn’t be survived. You’re scared him off, you know?”

Jimin quickly searched for the mentioned boy, but he wasn’t there. The crew wore a painful expression when the name was called by the only girl in the room. Something wrong was happened there. Why was Taehyung not there?

 

“Ah! I forgot. This is for you, Jimin.” Sohee gave the boy the plant she has brought since entered the room.

“W-what is this for?”

“See, he didn’t like it.”

“Shut up!” Sohee gave Yoongi stark eyes for the comment before she turned to Jimin again. “It’s peace lily plant.”

Jimin’s brows furrowed in mixed feeling. He never got something from a girl, more over a flower plant. He didn’t understand what was that for, but before he could ask the older girl already explained the meaning behind the plant.

“It’s a wish for you to get a better life.” Sohee smiled at him nicely.

 

Jimin still didn’t get it but he didn’t ask for more, instead he stared at the crew who was standing around his bed. Each of them looked at him in concern look. That made Jimin hated his self so much. He hated the way he kept bothering everyone.

Yoongi pull a chair to sit beside Jimin. Everyone seemed saw the same sign from him. They wanted something from Jimin. The boy got the feel. Yoongi hasn’t talked a word to Jimin.

 

“Let me put that on the table.” Once again Sohee took over the pot plant from Jimin. When she did that, her hand brushed Jimin’s wounded arms. It made Jimin grimaced.

“Is it hurt, right? Serve you. That is hurt so much definitely. Why do you really like to cut your wrist?” Yoongi commented as he saw Jimin’s painful expression.

Jin held Yoongi on his shoulder to stop him saying something harsh but the boy shrugged the hand.

“What did you think when you did something like that?”

 

“Yoongi, don’t be that harsh.” Jin said with a stern voice. He saw how Jimin shrunk into his self as Yoongi scolded him. Desolate Jimin was something they needed. They wouldn’t get to know what Jimin thought if he drew him self. They should find out why Jimin tried to kill him self. What caused him to do that?

“I-I’m sorry.”

“Don’t say sorry to us. Don’t you know how worry your parents are?”

“It wasn’t a nice experience to witness you dying in the bathroom more over it’s not the first time.” Namjoon joined Yoongi, but he was doing it in calmer manner. “Really, Jimin. You should let us know what’s going on with you. That way we can do something about you.”

 

Jimin casted his stare aside, but nowhere to hide. Each pair of eyes was staring at him.

Do you think you can escape from us?

The message he got flashed once again into Jimin’s mind.

“I-I don’t know.” Jimin thought he shouldn’t say anything to anyone or he would get more hell experiences. He couldn’t say anything. He was forbidden from telling. He has tried it once and the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter