Third Run

Youth of Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD RUN

Sick of the same day, the repeating days
Grown-ups and my parents
keep installing confined dreams to me
Number one future career is a government worker?

 

“You definitely will regret what you said to me! I warn you.” It was a loud shout when Namjoon was about to step down the stair to a certain underground hip-hop club. The place was filled with graffiti on the wall.

“Don’t be overboard, Suga. Do you think you create music? It’s nothing. Your music is lame."

"No, it's your music that is lame. At least I know what I talked about."

 

Some sounds were heard once again. Someone was arguing with the ‘Suga’ person he called. Namjoon didn't feel bother with it. He was already used to the situation. This kind place was filled by people who really outspoken. He often heard people arguing with someone about music and their idealism. It was not rare the sharing opinions led into argumentation and ended up those people releasing some diss mix tapes. Or sometimes they released mix tape first then argued with each other.

" you and all the people here."

 

Just about when Namjoon wanted to open the door, it opened by its self. No, someone opened it before him. Then, a certain red hair nightmare appeared before his eyes. It turned out one of the people who had argumentation was Min Yoongi, the student he met at rooftop.

"I'm sorry. I don't know someone is behind the door. Oh, Namjoon. You also like to visit this kind place?" It was late for him to run away before the guy recognized him.

If only he knew this meeting could lead more trouble into his life, probably Namjoon already re-scheduled his meeting with the Hyung he knew to another day or place.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"So Red Hair Hyung is called Suga at the underground scene? And I never know that you have interest in something like that." Taehyung voiced out his amazement after he heard Namjoon's story – which he forced Namjoon to tell  – about his meeting with Yoongi. "By the way, what is underground scene?"

Namjoon groaned mentally. "Why are you keep following me? I told you the story."

"Aren't you going to meet Suga Hyung? I want to come along." He already changed his way to call the red hair student from Red Hair Hyung to Suga Hyung.

"Why should you come along? It's not your business and I'm not going. I will go home." Namjoon quickened his pace to prance around the stairway. He wanted to get out from the school building as soon as possible before the object of the topic appeared in front of him.

 

"Hey!" Taehyung ran after him. "Just let me tag along. I don't have anything to do after school. Or let me visit your place."

"If you don't have anything to do then go home. I don't have time to play with you after school hour."

"I don't want to go home this soon." Suddenly there was a change in Taehyung's mood. It was like he hated his home so much so he didn't want to come home at all, if he could.

Namjoon stopped his step when realized the tone. Taehyung often did it, almost everyday to be said. He would pestered Namjoon to play with him after school or let him tag along to place he needed to go. But Namjoon managed to shrug him off each times.

 

"I knew that I should wait you at the gate." Another voice was heard.

Namjoon turned his head just to see Yoongi was standing at the gate in easy manner with a pretty looking boy beside him.

What actually he did in the past that result him meeting every weird people he could meet? They were persistent as hell to get Namjoon involved with them. First Rahoon, Taehyung, and then Min Yoongi. Was he really a pushover? That was why people thought they could force him to do anything with them?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"So, you had a dispute with your past crew members then you decided to form your own crew and you wanted Namjoon to join the crew?" Taehyung was the one who said something after Yoongi explained what he wanted from Namjoon in the cafe nearby.

There were four people who sitting around the table. Namjoon sat with Taehyung and Yoongi with his friend in front of them.

Yoongi nodded to answer Taehyung's question.

"Why?" Taehyung asked more. "How can you be sure that he will suit to your idealism for music moreover personalities wise? Or why don't you ask your other underground friends to join the crew?"

 

"He is a lone wolf there." The guy who sat beside Yoongi cut in.

"Shut up!" Yoongi shoved his friend and the friend only laughed. He didn't look offend by the act instead he came back with another comment.

"I'm the only friend he got. for me. It's happened just because we grew up together."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

What his name again? Seokjin, yeah he wanted to be called as Jin, the pretty looking one – a type of guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter