Twenty-First Run (NEW)

Youth of Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

Be Focus. From now on, the story's timeline is not linear. And wait there's another update. 

 

TWENTY-FIRST RUN

Forever we are young

Under the flower petals raining down

I run, so lost in this maze

Forever we are young

Even when I fall and hurt myself

I keep running toward my dream

 

 

“What’s the meaning of being youth?”

That was the question Taehyung threw while they were in middle of doing meeting for their live performance. There were Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook inside the practice room. There was also the filming crew there.

 

The rest three shifted their gazes to Taehyung who was sitting laid back with hands propped him. He started it again. Taehyung always threw a random comment whenever they were in the middle of serious discussion. This time he came up with the question when Namjoon was mentioning about the lyric they had just made. It was about being youth.

 

“It is a pain.” Jungkook was the one who always responded to the randomness the first time. He replied it with some famous quote that was usually referred to when people were talking about youth. It was hurt because we were young.

“Why just because we are young it is hurt? Doesn’t a grown up felt the pain too?” Taehyung turned his head to the camera directors who were filming them. “Do you not feel any hurt whenever something happened?”

 

Taehyung’s question got the men of camera flustered. He always did it each time they were filming. Suddenly asking a question to them. Involving them into the scene. But they were answering him each times. People liked Taehyung’s randomness. He was the favorite one out of the members.

“See, adult also can feel hurt when they are hurt. Why people only associate hurt with youth? It’s hurt because it’s hurt, no matter how old we are. So, what's the meaning of being youth?”

Taehyung looked at the rest crew. Namjoon sighed as he tried to think a word to say to the boy. He knew if he didn’t say anything the boy would never end his question. It was always happened like that.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Has it started already?”

There were Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook who walked into a room with black background all around, a camera, and three chairs for them to sit down. They looked all awkward while staring at camera.

“Why only you three inside this interview room? Where is Taehyung?”

They became frozen for a while before the PD behind camera tried to get them talk about something. The station has been told about what happened before live stage. They have been making the deal before. Namjoon should say something about Taehyung, so his absent wouldn’t confuse the audience on the very live performance.

“Taehyung is ….”

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Isn’t world being unfair?”

Namjoon was standing in front of Taehyung who was sitting on some dark quiet corner under the street lamp. He looked awful with blood all over his clothes and hands. Namjoon didn’t expect this when he said that he would pick up the boy from where he was.

 

“Jimin was bullied just because he got a bigger size body than anyone. Hoseok Hyung got overdosed from a problem that shouldn’t be his burden for someone at his age. And Taejun Hyung … Taejun Hyung …. He died because he was different. What’s so wrong of being dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter