Nineteenth Run

Youth of Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINETEENTH RUN

Memories are crumbling like

Dried flower leaves

On my fingertips and under my feet

And behind my back

Like chasing butterfly or wondering in dreams

I follow your traces

Please guide me please stop me

Please let me breathe

 

 

So you’re alive, DwaeJimin?

So it’s Seoul. There was where you hide your big body.

Seunghun said that you’ve changed drastically. I wondered how drastic a pig could transform. It probably won’t be that shocking. Pig can never be a human.

Do you think you can escape from us?

That was some of the messages that were sent into Jimin’s phone. It was from one of the guy from his past. First, it was a simple but terrified Jimin straightly. Then slowly the messages became more threatening. It came with some pictures and videos that have always been his nightmares since last year.

He should know it already that the meeting with Seunghun would cause him getting caught. The boy would straightly inform it to him, more over after Yoongi has beaten him badly.

There was no way Jimin could run away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“This pig should be taught some lesson. How dare you tried to sell us off?”

Some hands caught him with force. He was being dragged, not so human-liked. He was treated as an animal which being dragged into slaughter house. There was no mercy. Jimin couldn’t get out from the grasp. They stripped down his uniform. Taking some pictures to threat him as usual while laughing hysterically. That was sounded like a laugh of evil. The sound resounded into his ear even until now, inside his dream, his daily life, when people were staring at him, everywhere.

After they got bored with taking pictures and videos, the leader started to instruct his guy to make Jimin down all on four. They were beside of the pool. Sun hit the peak on the sky. Its shine hit the water. It made the bluish color from the pool glimmering like it has been waiting for him to taste chlorine from it.

 

One dip of head.

Two dip of head.

Jimin couldn’t escape. He thought he was going to die. His breath was clogged by water. It also started to fill his ears.

"Do you think you can get a revenge on us by doing that? Pig should know where it supposed to stay. Why is a failed creature like you alive?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Jimin didn’t know when was the start of his nightmare or even why he was picked on as the victim. Did he ever do something wrong to them? Did he hurt them just because he was breathing alive? Why did they choose him? Why do they hate him so much? Why did they treat him like this? All he ever wanted only live like the other people. He wanted to able doing something he liked.

Jimin was extremely tired with this life.

Why everything has never gone in his favor?

Did he supposedly never exist in this world?

Did he have no right to live?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Taehyung stumbled down as he saw the view inside the bathroom. His breath hitched. Nausea hit him straightly as the memories of the past coming down into his mind.

 

Red. The scene was interchanged with the image of the blood that gushed over from his brother arteries.

Red. The white shirt that his brother wore that day was stained bloody red.

Red. Small and big red dot of blood were splattered on the floor. They were everywhere.

There was Taejun, his older brother lying lifelessly inside the bathroom. One of his bleeding hands stuck out from the bathtub. Blood was dripping from the hand meanwhile it was already a red pool inside the bathtub. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter