The calm before the storm?

Captured Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She finished work and took a cab to ShinCom like Eric asked her to. When she got there security waved her in and she headed for the main conference room. When she got there the guys were all seated around the table. They had ordered in and a late night dinner was underway. She went over and sat between Hyesung and Andy.

“So what was so important that you guys needed me right after work?” She turned to Hyesung and kissed him on the cheek and he pushed a container of food her way. Her eyes lit up when she opened it.

“Jajangmyeon! I haven’t had this in forever.” As she began to slurp the sauce covered noodles, Minwoo pushed a container of mandu towards her.

“I made sure to save you some.” He grinned as she picked one up with her fingers and took a bite. She chewed happily. Eric cleared his throat before he spoke and took a drink of soda.

“We’ve got good news. The police station called today. The vandal showed up today and confessed and turned themselves in.” He slid a piece of paper over to her and she picked it up, careful not to get sauce on it. She looked at the picture and then at the guys.

“They just turned themselves in? Did they say why they did it in the first place?” The paper didn’t give too many details and she figured they would know more.

“They did it because they were upset that he chose a fan. And they were following you on social media before everything happened, just like we assumed. She was also upset that you never followed her back on Instagram. When you posted that picture she just lost it.” Wannie was the one to speak up. He had a salad in front of him instead of the greasy delicious noodles that everyone else had. “And the fans wonder why I don’t have that silly app…..it’s far too easy for people to find you.”

“She confessed because people had started to hassle her online. It looks like you have a mini fan club.” Jinnie chuckled. “They told her she needed to turn herself in or things would get difficult for her. The email Eric got with the picture came from the cousin of the girl.”

There was a knock on the door and they all turned to look. Celeste heard a voice shout for someone to get off their and open the door. She got up and hurried over to open the door. When she opened it, the redhead from earlier stood on the other side. She had her hands full with black plastic bags.

“Hey……” Celeste looked confused and turned to look at the guys.

“Oh that’s Kaye, she’s our American liaison, we use her to help book shows in the states.” Jinnie ran over to take some of the bags from her.

“And apparently I’m a gopher too….always running errands for these pabos.” Kaye grinned and came into the room and went to the table and dropped the bags on it. She went and sat beside Minwoo who smirked at her. She carefully avoided Eric, who looked down as she sat.

“You know we love it when you buy us snacks, noona.” Minwoo yelped as Kaye smacked his arm. “You just like it because I use my own money.”

Kaye turned to Cele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter