Shinhwa takes care of their own

Captured Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celeste and Minwoo’s mother spent the day together cooking. His mom was very patient, teacher her how to many lots of dishes she has never made before. The day passed quickly and suddenly Hyesung was there. He had been let in by Minwoo’s father and had quietly snuck into the kitchen. She didn’t even know he was there until he spoke.

“Something smells good in here.” She whipped around, a spoon in her hand and found him sitting at the kitchen table. She went over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

“I hope you’re hungry…..we’ve been cooking all day and have prepared a feast.” She turned to stir a pot on the stove. “In fact there is so much you could invite the guys over if you want. Can’t have all this going to waste.” At that he pulled his phone and sent out a group text and told the guys to come when they can.

Minwoo was the first to show up, it’s his parents house of course. He came in and hugged his parents first, then Hyesung, then Celeste.

“Syunggie said you were cooking all day. I hope it’s tasty. My mom is one of the best cooks in the world.”

His mom just laughed and shooed the men out of the kitchen so they could finish getting the food ready. By the time they were finished the other guys were there and were playing Jackstones on the living room floor. They looked like kids just hanging out with their friends instead of 6 famous idols. When dinner was ready Celeste went and got them and they all sat down to the delicious meal. The guys teased Hyesung through the whole meal about Celeste being such a good cook he better marry her before some other guy did it first. Celeste just rolled her eyes while Hyesung blushed and tried to brush them off. After dinner, the guys thanked them and each one headed back home, except Hyesung. Him and Celeste sat in the living room and talked about their days. He was relieved that her day had peacefully and he had a bit of good news for her.

“While we were trying to find out who vandalized your apartment someone emailed us a screenshot of a tweet that had been posted. It looks like a retweet so we don’t know who actually sent it yet. We forwarded it to the officer in charge of the case so hopefully they can find out more about.” She sagged against him in relief, that had been on her mind all day.

“What will happen to the person that did it?”

“Well, since the cops are involved that person will face vandalism charges and possibly stalking charges since they went out of their way to find you. Either way they will pay for what they did, possibly even some form of restitution. Also, we got clearance to do the photo shoot. It’s going to be tomorrow after the cafe closes.” She bit her lip and frowned slightly.

“Is this really a good idea?” She whispered. “What if it causes more problems? What if something bad happens to the cafe?” She agreed but now she had started to have second thoughts.

“Don’t worry about any of that, just show up and be ready to smile.” He put his arm around her and hugged her gently. She nodded and smiled at him.

“Will you sit with me until I fall asleep? I don’t sleep very well in new places.” She hated to admit her weakness but she figured he would do it because she asked. His response was to stand and lead her to the room she had been given for the time being. Once there he went through her bags and found sweats and a t-shirt for her to sleep in. She took them and went into the bathroom to change and wash up. When she got back to the bedroom she saw he had laid down on the other side of the bed and had the covers puled back. She slipped into bed and he covered her up and reached over to turn the bedside lamp off. She tried to speak but he hushed her with a gentle kiss.

“Just go to sleep. I’ll be here so there isn’t anything to worry about.”

She her side so that she could look at him, it was dark but there was a little light coming in from the window. She watched him until her eyes couldn’t stay open anymore. He waited to make sure she was asleep before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter