Be my Love

Captured Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can’t believe she not only managed to get his attention, but also managed to get him to follow her to the empty guest room. The lights are all off, save for a lamp by the bed, which cast a golden light on his creamy skin, bringing out the highlights in his silky black hair. He stood there, his almond shaped eyes watched her and he waited for her next move. Slowly, cautiously, she approached him, careful not to startle him by moving quickly and showing him the extent of her desire.

She stood directly in front of him, looking up, only her eyes raised, arms slack at her sides, hands loosely clenched, even though she wanted to reach out and touch him. After a long minute, she gently placed her head on his chest, savoring the feel of his warmth through the thin t-shirt he wears, heard his heart race as fast as her own. One hand, moving in slow motion, reached up and touched his cheek. He exhaled and relaxed into her touch, eyes half closed, the lamp creating half-moon shadows. Her other reached up and rested on his other cheek; she had his face captured between her two hands. Rising to tip toes, she buried her face in his neck and breathed in his scent, sweet and a bit wild. She her lips first and then gently kissed his neck, making him groan slightly. This encouraged her to increase the pressure of her lips, turning the gentle kiss into a soft nibble. His arms came about her waist, and he gently, but firmly captured her and pulled her close.

She moved forward and pushed him to sit on the bed. His arms were still around her waist, she now stood between his spread legs, at the perfect height to capture his mouth with hers, gently at first and then suddenly she bit down on his lower lip, this caused his to groan and he pulled her even closer, she could feel the warmth of his body and the insistence of his mutual desire. In a swift movement, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her back, his hands ran up and down her back, and lingered on her shoulders, left bare by the straps of her summer dress. Her hands roamed to his hair, it and pulled it slightly, she wanted to test his limits. In a swift movement he grabbed her loose curls, tilted her head back and leaned in, to kiss and nibble her neck, sometimes gently, sometimes with slight pressure. Her desire hits her like a flame and she went limp in his embrace, a willing victim.

“Oh no you don’t”, he whispered in her ear, giving it a sharp nip to bring he to her senses again. “You started this, you will participate.” She shook herself, to clear the fog from her brain and looked at him, his lips slightly bruised from kissing and her bite. Her hands reached out, slid under his shirt, felt the muscles of his stomach and his warm skin. Up a little more and she found his chest, and gave his s a little pinch, which caused him to gasp. In one swift move, she pulled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter