A Night In

Captured Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(as with other chapters, i have added a few hyperlinks in the story, so make sure to check them out. also some feedback on them would be appreciated. should i keep doing them or stop? )

He watched her out of the corner of his eye as drove. He really had good luck running into her the way he did today. He was starting to thing she was avoiding him, especially when he got no response when he texted to let her know he was back in the country and was free to hang out. He wondered if she was really as busy as she claimed, but he would take her word for it unless she said otherwise. He had really enjoyed shopping with her today, it was such a couple thing to do and he hadn’t done anything like it in a while. He could tell she was nervous about him coming over and he knew exactly why. He wouldn’t admit it but he hoped she would let go a little. He wanted to be close to her again like that first night they met. Not that he was looking for more than some cuddling, he knew neither was ready more, but she seemed to open up more when they were alone. He found her street and parked the car and turned to her.

“Well we made it, and in one piece,” he said with a smile. He watched her open her eyes and look at him. “Did you almost fall asleep?” he questioned her.

“Oh no I was just thinking”, she said and smiled back. “It’s been a while since I made kimbap and I hope I remember how.” That was the least of her worries but it was all she would admit to.

“Why don’t you head inside and I’ll start bringing the bags in?” He said and opened his door to get out and slipped his keys into his jacket pocket. She nodded and grabbed her bag and got out. She ran up the stairs to unlock her door and went inside. She threw her bag into a chair and headed to change out of her uniform. She found a warm comfy gray sweatshirt and pulled on a pair of black leggings, a pair of house shoes, and ran to her dresser and added a pink headband so her hair wouldn’t get in her eyes. She could hear him going in and out of the door so she ran to help him. He had gotten the last of the bags in and had just shut the door when she walked into the living room. The kitchen and living room were a large open space and he had set the bags on the breakfast bar that served as her eating space. She went over to him and smiled.

“I was just coming out to help you. Thanks for bringing everything. Would you like a cup of coffee? I can put some on before I start pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter