Problem

Personal Maid

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

People whispered as I waited at the front gate with Sehun for the car to come take us home.


“Isn’t that the new girl? Who does she think she is? Standing so close to our prince like that. Yoon Mi is going to get pissed.”


“What prince” I muttered, and how the hell did Sehun score such a beautiful girl with his personality?


He heard my mockery, “Stand further away from me.” Sehun ordered.


“Ne…” I said, taking a few steps away trying not to laugh, prince.


“Stop it.” He said, getting annoyed, “Seriously why isn’t this car coming?”

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

This driver, does he want to get fired or something? He better gets here before Suho, Chanyeol and the rest comes out. I felt my face flush up a little as she laughed, being called ‘prince’ was honestly a little embarrassing.


Just then a text came through, it’s the old man. This is never a good sign.


I opened the text to read it, ‘The driver told me you didn’t wait for Hae Young this morning. I’m disappointed in you, that’s not how you should treat girls. Learn from Baekhyun a little. You’re going to walk to and from school starting right now. Don’t you dare call for a cab, I’ll instantly cancel your card.’


Unbelievable.


This old man is getting on my nerves. How can one girl make everything so troublesome? I looked over to see what that piece of ‘bad luck’ was doing. She was patiently waiting while tucking her long dark hair behind her ear.


“Wow, isn’t that new student quite pretty?” I heard a guy ask his friend as he walked pass me.


I suddenly felt more irritated than ever. Pretty? He needs to get his eyes checked, what a load of crap. “Carry this” I ordered, lightly tossing my school bag to Hae Young in which she caught perfectly. “Let’s go.” I said, walking ahead.


“Yah! Am I your slave?” She fumed.


I ignored it and kept going.


“Are we walking? Where’s the driver?” She asked following behind me, still keeping her distance.


“All your fault” I told her grudgingly. I noticed more people staring, they seriously need to fix their eyes I sighed, “Hurry up, why are you walking so far away?”

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

What is his issue? First he tells me to move and now he asks why I’m walking so far away. Is he suffering from memory loss or something? Maybe dual personality disorder? No, no… It can’t be split personality, he only has one; being rude.


I walked faster to keep up with his strides, “Slow down a little” I told him.


“No. You walk faster” He demanded.


I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Brat.” I mumbled softly so he doesn’t hear.


“Calling people names like that is childish” He pointed out.


Damn… he heard.


“My apologies, I won’t call you that ever again your highness” I teased, “Hope you will forgive me, prince Sehun”


He turned around and glared at me, “You better cut it out.”


“Got it. I’m done, not laughing anymore” I told him, trying my best to stop.


Sehun clicked his tongue, “I can still see you smiling”


I quickly wiped the smile off my face and sped up a little so I wouldn’t fall behind. “Let’s buy some groceries on the way” I said remembering how there was no food.

 

“Too troublesome, let’s just get delivery”


Yes. That means I don’t have to cook! “Count me in” I smiled.

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

Something doesn’t make sense, many kids apply for the special class but they all get rejected. So why would they go through the trouble of making room for a seventh member? And what are the chances that the transfer student is Lee Hae Young?
 

Right after school ended, I immediately ran to the chairman’s office, “APPA!!” I yelled barging in.


“Yah! You lousy son, we are at school right now, remember to knock and greet me properly” He reprimanded.


“No time for that right now, I need to ask you something” I said closing the door behind me.


“What?” He asked.


“Lee Hae Young. How did she get accepted?”


“Ah!! The new girl? I let her in of course, how else?”


“That’s what I mean, why did you let her in? Especially in a special class.”


He sighed. I’m getting close, I can sense it. “There are many other smart individuals out there, why specifically Hae Young?” I continued, trying to squeeze some information out of him.


“Well, honestly it’s because Sehun’s appa asked me for a favour. Why are you so curious anyways? Go study if you have so much spare time!”


Sehun’s appa? I felt a tingling sensation inside, whenever that man is involved, nothing is ever normal. I’m loving it.  


“Is that ok for you though?" I asked, a little concerned. "I mean, just adding another member like that, it’s unheard of… The students will go crazy.”


The chairman laughed, “Suho, did you really think your dad is going to make blind decisions like that?”


“Yes.” I answered bluntly.


He cleared his throat, “You guys need to watch out, that girl is exceptional and in all areas too.”

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

“Achoo!” I sneezed as I went around the house wiping down the benches and tables, making sure everything is clean. This dust is seriously getting to me. “Sehun-ah! Remember to put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket so I can wash them later!” I yelled from downstairs.


Sehun stormed out of his room and sighed, “Rule number 1; keep voice to a minimum” he reminded me, emphasising on minimum.


I rolled my eyes at him, “Ne” I mumbled.


Just then the doorbell rang, “Open the door” Sehun commanded, “Must be the pizza”


“Ne…” I said lazily and grudgingly did as he asked.


What the hell is going on? I asked myself when I saw the scene.


“Is this your order?” The delivery guy asked, handing me the receipt.


“Ne…” I replied, checking the total amount. “This is correct, but I don’t remember ordering 5 weirdos with it.”


“Ah… them? They were lurking around before I got here”


I stared uncomfortably as Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai posed next to the pizza boy. “Annyeong!” They greeted.


“Sehun-ah!” I called out, “We have a problem…”


Why are they here?