Live Quietly

Personal Maid

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

“Yah…” I said, slowly glancing around my room at the three members; Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun. “What do you think you guys are doing in a young maiden’s room?”


“Young maiden?” Chanyeol questioned, “Where?”


They laughed.


“Get out. Right now.” I scolded sternly.


Suho gave Chanyeol and Baekhyun a look, they both nodded. Then in unison, they each grabbed a side of my arm and lifted me up. “Let’s go boys!” Suho ordered.


“Aye Aye Captain!” They responded and proceeded to drag me out of my room, downstairs, “Don’t struggle or you will fall again” They laughed.


I sighed, they are never going to let what happened in P.E rest. Great, now I have more troublesome people to try and get away from. I heard the sizzling of food and an amazing aroma of bacon swept through as they carried me down. They pulled out a seat for me opposite Sehun and eagerly stared at me until I sat down.


“Is the food ready yet?” Sehun asked D.O, who was cooking in the kitchen.


“Yeah” He said, plating each dish with some bacon, eggs, and toast. D.O placed a plate in front of each person and left a bowl of salad to share in the middle. Without wasting even a second, Chanyeol began to dig in. I shook my head at the glutton.


Sehun placed down the newspaper he was reading and picked up his knife and fork. I recalled what happened in P.E class, how I got hit and fell, but that was it. I didn’t know of the events after that, until I woke up in the Nurse’s office and Yoon Mi was sitting there.


“Gwaenchana?” She asked me right after I opened my eyes.


“I think so” I said, still feeling a sting from the fall, “What are you doing here?” I asked, looking around the nurse’s office, feeling lost.


“To check up on you and see if you’re ok” She answered, making me feel uncomfortable. Not because I don’t really know her, but more because I haven’t heard that from someone in so long.


“How did I…”


“Sehun carried you here” She told me, forcing a smile.


“You mean Oh Sehun?” I asked confused, why would he?


She nodded. For me, there are two type of girls in this world; those who openly hates me and those who secretly resents me. The sad look in Yoon Mi’s eyes placed her in the second group.


“There’s nothing going on between Sehun and me” I reassured her, not wanting another enemy.


She smiled, but the sad look did not go away.


“Hae Young-ah! Hae Young-ah!” Chanyeol called, snapping me out of my thoughts. “If you’re not eating, can I have your share?”


I narrowed me eyes at him, of course he would want my share as well.


Sehun glanced up at me, “Eat” he said, “We’re going to be late for school”


“I know.” I replied, ignoring Chanyeol who was biting on his fork while staring at my food. “Thanks again” I mumbled quietly, feeling embarrassed.


For a second there, I could’ve sworn I saw a little smile. But I ignored it, because there is just no way ‘the demon king’ is capable of that.


Suho grinned widely, staring from me to Sehun, “If you don’t stop looking, I’m going to kick you out” Sehun said, feeling irritated.

 

I held in a laugh, serves you right I thought to myself as Suho immediately looked away. “Where’s Kai?” I asked, it was a bit strange to see him missing.


“He went to school first” Baekhyun replied.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

D.O’s POV

“Pssst” Suho kept hissing, trying to get my attention. “Pssst, D.O listen to me”.


I sighed, shooting him a glare, this child needs to stop annoying me in class. I continued to ignore him and take down more notes from the board. I should’ve known by now that ignoring Suho only makes him try harder. He threw a note onto my desk and I ignored it, so he threw another three. I didn’t want to give in to his games, so I scrunched them up. ‘It’ went quiet for a bit, and by ‘it’ I meant Suho, the most problematic person I’ve ever met. I patiently waited for his next move, it’s not like him to stop here.


Then I felt it, something a little wet hitting the side of my face. I turned to look at him, only to receive another hit directly on the center of my forehead.


“Yah! Kim Suho!” I raised my voice, forgetting that we were in the middle of class.


“Yah! D.O!” Seonsaengnim called out, “Talk when the lesson is over”


“Ne” I replied, giving Suho my death glare. That disgusting guy, how dare he shoot spit balls at me? And why the hell did he bring a straw to class?


I noticed someone staring so I turned around, Hae Young looked at me with pitiful eyes. “Comrade” she mouthed with a smile.


I sighed, not even a week in this class yet and she has already started to blend in with the idiots.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

I debated whether I should be sitting with the guys for lunch or not. They dragged me along once class ended assuming that since I am a part of the class, I will be eating lunch with them.


“That’s the girl, Lee Hae Young, the one Sehun was carrying yesterday”


“Jinjja? That girl? She’s pretty but compared to Yoon Mi… she looks a bit plain.”


I sighed at the comments as I walked passed, goodbye to my quiet days. Since the whole ‘omo, Sehun is carrying a girl’ incident, nothing can happen that will make the whisperings and rumours get any worse than this. There is not a soul in this school who doesn’t know my name.


“Hae Young-ah!” Yoon Mi smiled, running up to us.


“Annyeong” I smiled back, acknowledging her.


Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other, then back at me, “Did she just smile nicely?” They asked, shocked, too used to me being annoyed all the time.


I narrowed my eyes at them and they immediately looked away.


“Come eat with us” Yoon Mi invited, grabbing onto Sehun’s arm.


He didn’t shake it off.


“Ok” I agreed, getting lured in by her doll-like features.


Beakhyun and Chanyeol looked at me again, obviously shocked this time at how easily Yoon Mi was able to convince me.


“I’ll go grab my food first, meet you there later” I told them and lined up to be served.


“Did you want me to wait with you?” Kai asked, throwing me another one of his charming smiles.


“I’m good” I told him, knowing the amount of attention that would cause.


As I waited in line, I thought about my shift at work today after school. I let out a long sigh realising that I still need to copy notes for the classes I missed out on after I fainted. That Gyo Min Ah, she really is a pain…


“Annyeong, what a coincidence” An unwelcomed voice said from behind me as I grabbed my tray of food. Why? Why is she always around.


“What do you want?” I asked her, irritation clearly noticeable in my tone.


“Watch how you talk to me” she warned, shooting me a glare.


Why is this girl trying to pick a fight with me this time? I didn’t have enough time to spare for her so I simply turned away.


“Yah…” She said, “Did I let you ignore me? How dare you act up now that you’ve moved out?”


I rolled my eyes and kept walking, leaving Min Ah completely furious. She ran up behind me and shoved me, food spilling all over as I fell, again. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us, “You should be careful of your step” She said sarcastically.


I took a deep breath, live quietly I told myself over and over again, but it’s not working. I’ve honestly had enough of her. Even so, I couldn’t do anything. Maybe a part of me was still paranoid, still scared of how hurting Min Ah will result in another day of getting locked up at ahjumma’s house.


Kai ran over from the table, “Lee Hae Young… gwaenchana?” he asked, pulling me up.


“Yeah.” I said, brushing his hands off me, “I’m going to go wash up” I told him and walked out. “Childish.” I scoffed at Min Ah before I left.

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

We all looked over at the clanking sound of the food tray hitting the floor.


“Isn’t that Hae Young?” D.O asked.


“Not too sure” I replied, trying to see pass the crowd.


Kai immediately stood up and ran over, “I’ll go check” he said, glancing once at Sehun and Yoon Mi.


“Shouldn’t you do something?” Baekhyun asked Sehun, “Isn’t she your mai –


I quickly gave Chanyeol the signal to pinch Baekhyun’s leg before he finishes his sentence. ‘Byun Baekhyun… what were you thinking?’ I communicated with him mentally through my facial expressions.


‘What did I do?’ He frowned back.


I nodded my head to Yoon Mi, reminding him that she doesn’t know Hae Young is Sehun’s Maid.


His face lit up, realising his mistake, ‘Ah… so that’s why Chanyeol pinched me, I see, good job guys’ he smiled.


“What are you doing?” Yoon Mi asked him, “You look creepy”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

I went to the girl’s change room and the shower heads to wash away all the food on me. My frustration slowly faded and I stood there, letting the warm water ease down my face. I quickly dried myself up with a towel and changed into the spare P.E uniform in my locker, not wanting to be late for the next period.


A text came through on my phone and I checked the message as I made my way to class, ‘Hae Young-ah, I heard Sehun carried you to the nurse’s office recently, are you ok?’


It was the old man, I smiled and texted back, ‘Ne, gwaenchana’ to reassure him.


He replied immediately, ‘That’s a relief. By the way, good job on using the fainting girl technique! I’m hoping for more good news, hwaiting!’


My smile immediately dropped. I had almost forgotten my real reason for being at Sehun’s place; it was to seduce him.

 

 

 


A/N: I'm a bit busy at the moment so i appologise if the chapters come out a bit slower than usual :( 

Also to let all the eager people know that the romance will be appearing a lot more soon, because most of the characters have been introduced :) 

Lastly, just another thanks to all those who subscribed, voted or commented!