Alone

Personal Maid

 

 

 

Hae Young’s POV

I sighed swinging my grocery bag of snacks and drinks around. Today really isn’t my day. Lucky Sol Bi, a classmate of mine agreed to let me stay at her place for a couple of nights. I just need to wait for my pay check to come through so I can afford a cheap place to rent soon.


I turned the corner to Sol Bi’s house and instinctively froze as I saw her making out with her boyfriend. I moved back around the corner slowly to hide, it is way too awkward to appear now. I stood there, fidgeting with the bag, waiting for him to leave. After a while, I stared at the time on my phone, 8:15pm. It has been 10 whole minutes and he still hasn’t left. What kind of goodbye takes that long? 


“That girl before, what was her name again?” The boyfriend asked.


“Are you talking about Lee Hae Young? Why? What about her?” Sol Bi questioned.


I stopped fidgeting when I heard my name, why are they talking about me? I poked my head out a little to peek.


“I was just asking because I’m curious” He replied.


“Don’t you start as well” Sol Bi warned him, “That thinks she’s all that because a few guys in our school likes her. She’s a little smart and has a pretty face but that’s all, none of the girls like her. She doesn’t know this but she actually has no friends”


I tightly clenched my fist around the bag handles to stop my eyes from tearing. Honestly today is not my day.


“Darling calm down, I was only asking, trust me you’re the only one I like” He reassured her.


“You better be” She frowned, “If it wasn’t for my kind heart, I wouldn’t have let her stayed.”


“Honey I need to go now, I’ll call you when I get back home!” He smiled, kissing her forehead.


Sol Bi pouted, “Can’t you stay a little longer?”


“No, Hae Young is returning soon, it will be a little too awkward for me I need to go home and record a show.”


“It won’t be awkward, you can just ignore her! I’m kind of hoping she won’t retur –


Before Sol Bi could finish her sentence, the handles of my bag broke and all my things fell. I quickly tried to grab all my snacks but accidently kicked my bottle. I held my breath as I watched it roll out.


“What’s that?” Sol Bi asked and walked over to pick up my bottle, her boyfriend followed.


It was too late for me to run.


Sol Bi turned around and saw me standing there. I didn’t know what to say.


“Is eavesdropping your new thing now?” She sneered.


“I didn’t plan to” I replied, a little annoyed by her attitude. “You know if you didn’t want to let me stay, then you should’ve just told me straight up.”


Sol Bi’s boyfriend interfered, “How can you talk to her like that? She felt bad for you so you should just politely accept it.”


This is really turning into a joke. All the people I meet, what is wrong with them all seriously. If they want to treat me like the bad guy, might as well give them a reason to. “Hey, look here” I smirked, clicking my fingers are him. “You should look at me when you talk, it’s not polite to just steal glances. Am I prettier than your girl? Is that why you can’t look at me properly?”


“What is wrong with you?!” Sol Bi yelled.


“Me? Your boyfriend is the one almost drooling. And next time you try to bad mouth someone, please to it in a more discreet place so that you won’t be discovered.”


“That’s it, you’re not allowed to stay here anymore. Leave.”


“I plan to stay somewhere else anyways.” I retorted.


“Stay somewhere else?” Sol Bi laughed, “Where? You don’t have anyone who is willing to take you in! You little .”


I couldn’t say anything back, I simply just stared at her. That was all I could do. Not because I’m scared of her, but because it is true. I actually have no one in this world. Crap, my eyes are going to water soon.


“What kind of bull is that?” A deep voice from behind me spoke out.


I recognise this voice. But it can’t be, why would he be here? I turned around as Oh Sehun walked in. I stared in disbelief. He is actually here…


“I asked you what kind of bull is that?” He repeated heading over towards Sol Bi. She turned bright red as he leaned in towards her.


“Hey, you better back off!” Sol Bi’s boyfriend warned, “What do you want?”


Sehun whispered something in Sol Bi’s ear and grabbed the bottle out of her hand. He held up the bottle and turned to the boyfriend, “Simply this” Sehun smirked, “I don’t think this bottle belongs to you.” He turned around to grab my hand and dragged me off.

 

 

 

Sol Bi’s POV

“What kind of bull is that?” The guy with the deep voice asked as he walked out from behind Hae Young.
 

Isn’t that Oh Sehun One of the 6 famous princes at that elite ChaeSeon private school? What is he doing here? OMG. He is much better looking in person.


My legs froze stiff as he walked towards me and I can feel my heart rate go crazy as he leaned in. I’ve only seen him closely in pictures, this is totally unbelievable.


“Hey you. If I ever see you give that ugly girl over there a hard time again, consider yourself dead.” He whispered, grabbing the bottle out of my hand.


I couldn’t say anything. He wasn’t joking around, Sehun is known for his threats. Everyone knows you don’t go against his words unless you want to become the enemy of the whole ChaeSeon. I stayed completely still until they were both out of sight. Who is that Hae Young? And what is their relationship?