Mystery

Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun almost screamed from shock. She was about to until the tall figure held up his index finger on his lips, signalling her to keep quiet. 

She thought she was going to be discovered.

He whispered: “Sorry, but please don't scream. Otherwise I will be discovered. " Naeun nodded and he put down his hand. She studied his face closely, as they continue to hid behind that statue. With a cap covering half of his face, she doesn't know who he is, but he does look familiar.

She whispered: "Are you trying to get away from those black guys? " He said. "Yes." His voice shown nothing but calmness and mystery.

 

The black suited figures went away, as two pairs of eyes watched them from afar. He stood up. "Thank you for keeping quiet and letting me to hide with you. " 

Naeun was surprised at the sudden gratitude. "Um. No thanks! I thought those guys were hunting me down, but it was you that they were looking for. " 

He frowned under his cap. Naeun couldn't see his face but she noticed the sudden silence. She cleared : " Well, I have to go. Goodbye! " He nodded once again and said: "Goodbye. " As both of them part ways on the airport. 

—————————


Naeun stepped into a taxi as she muttered: "He looks really familiar. Where have I seen him before?”

 

—————————

Celestial Mansion. The only one mansion that Naeun's best friend, Krystal lives in. Krystal was the youngest daughter of the Jung's family. She wanted to chase after her dreams with her sister, Jessica so she transferred to here, in New York. 

-

-

Naeun arrived from the taxi and took her luggage in front of the gate. It opens automatically and she steps in. "The architecture is so beautiful! " she gasped as she admired the building. Her dream is to be a artist. Actually she wanted to be a kindergarten teacher as well, and she just couldn't choose between the two because she loved art and children. She is engrossed into the huge masterpiece as the two sisters crept up behind her. 

"BOO! " They shouted behind her head. 
Naeun jumped at the loud noise, then laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter