Attraction

Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winterville. A school with only 30 students. The 30 students there, are all from rich families or have some kind of background. Francesco really didn't want to go to such a school. It's too obvious. But he couldn't say no, his mother knew that he wants to escape, however on one condition- is to join this school. He didn't want to be known as the "great-mighty-son of whoever his father is." He wants to be himself. 

———————

Naeun faced the long mirror. She fixed her collar. It was the first time, that she has ever wore a school uniform. Her heart leaped when Krystal showed the uniform to her. Back in Korea, she, Saeun and Kai were homeschooled. It was a blessing to be homeschooled in their house because the best teacher will teach them. That teacher was the nation's No.1 best teacher, with superb knowledge and speaking skills that can grab her student's attention. That is, of course - Naeun's mom. Mrs Son grew up in a family filled with teachers and headmasters. It was a miracle, she said, to marry Naeun's father because he was the heir to the Son's business and he was already rich. At that moment, when Mrs Son starts her long lecture of how she and Mr Son met, Kai and Saeun would always beg for his mom to shut up. While Naeun, groans outwards but secretly prays for her mom to continue her romantic story.

She smiled at the memory. However, even with the most professional teacher, Naeun admired the normal students. Occasionally, she watches them through the car with their uniforms, bags and neatly tied up hair. The students would always play with each other either in the spring blossom world with plants and colours both blooming through the streets, in the heat filled with sweat, passion and the bright sunlight that emphasized on their youth, in the world that is surrounded by brown leaves while the breeze flicks their hair, or in the icy but hot world that erupted battles of snowball fights. 

It was finally the day that she can experience the life of a student. 

She held her bag tightly, convincing and assuring the servants that she can hold her bag on her own. Her first mission is to visit the reception office. With a huge school ground, she has no idea that the gigantic gate she walked in, was the school's back gate. Luckily, Krystal led her to the majestic reception, if she was to walk to school by herself, she would've went around in circles. 

Knocking lightly, the voice behind the door said: "Come in. " She walked in the office. 

-

-

Naeun looked around the small but delicate room. There are small embroiders on the wall. The glass windows were open, as the warm sunlight sparkles through the room. The bronze desk and chair perched in the flint-grey room. Tidy piles of documents and files stacked onto the desk. 

-

A tall female figure with deep set but beautiful eyes and long, straight hair greeted her with a welcoming smile. "Hello, I am sure you are the new student: Son Na Eun. Right? " 

Naeun replied: "Yes, I am. " She hesitated. "And..Ms, You are..?"

The lady chuckled: "Oh, I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself! I am the headmaster of Winterville school, Kwon BoA. You can call me Ms Kwon. " 

"Ah! Good morning Ms Kwon. "

"Good morning and welcome to Winterville! You will be assigned to the second class. I will you later, but with another new comer as well. Would you mind to wait for a moment until he arrives? "

"Oh yes, of course. I don't mind. Um, Ms Kwon, can you keep my full name a secret? Because... I.. don't.. really like my.. name. "  

This excuse sounds very lame Naeun! She scolded herself. Remember how she escaped her family? She wants to keep her identity a secret, just in case that someone from this school knows the great Son family's eldest daughter's name and starts spreading rumours. 

Ms Kwon smiled. "Of course! A lot of students despise their full names. How would you like me to call you? " 

"Just Marcella Son, please. "

"Fine then. Marcella. "

"Thank you. " Turns out it wasn't a lame excuse at all! Naeun mumbled in her head as she smiled thankfully at Ms Kwon. 

"Ms Kwon? "

"Yes, Marcella? "

"I am sorry if it sounds rude, but why is a headmaster meeting new students? I thought it's only supposed to be the receptionist's job. " 

Ms Kwon laughed. "That was a good question, Marcella. Actually this desk here is the receptionist's desk. I always like to meet students and the reception office seems less authoritative, with a smaller desk and less decorations. I want to pull in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter