Chapter 2

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Taeyong. ^^. received 09.10 PM

Taeyong ignored the message from an unknown number, again. There’re almost 20 messages similar like that in less than 2 hours. At first they would say hello, or goodnight, then although Taeyong never replied them…they would keep budging him with a lot of questions or bombarding him with a lot of affections, telling him to take care of his health, telling him how they love his handsome face, telling him how pretty his eyes are, etc…etc.

It’s not like Tayeong was not feeling grateful towards them, but imagine if you receive those messages everyday from an unknown numbers, and even they have told you what’s their name… you have no idea who they’re.

Taeyong had changed his phone numbers, but those messages kept coming. He suspected his friends are the one who spread his new number to his fans! Then when he confronted them last week, his suspection turned out to be true!

“Man! Those fans of yours bribe me with fried chicken! How can I refuse fried chicken?!” It’s Kai, the fried chicken maniac's answer.

“They gave me spongebob action figures, dude! How the hell I’m gonna refuse those treasures?!” This is Sehun’s answer.

“They gave me Jhonny’s photo cards, posters, even the ticket to his fan-meeting and concert! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? FINALLY I WOULD MEET MY JOHNNY!” It’s Ten, the biggest fanboy of Johnny the idol’s answer.

“I swear I didn’t intent to give your number at first, but…you know… they gave me A LOT OF MONEY! You know I desperately need money these days for my boyfriend’s birthday! My Jonghyun hyung wants to spend his birthday party in Hawai and I want buying him a really special gift! You should just playing with those noona and hyung, Tae. They’re super rich! You know how rich students at my university, right? Reply their messages, have fun with them. You could even ask them buying you car if you want! It’s your fault for having the face like that! But for me… Jjong hyung is still the hottest!” It’s Hansol’s answer. Hansol is the successor of one of the biggest companies in Asia but always appear poor since he has obsession towards his materialistic boyfriend. Taeyong swears Hansol is the worst! How could he “sell” Taeyong like that?! Luckily Hansol had been becoming Taeyong’s bestfriend since they wore diapers! Or else… Taeyong would punch the out of him! Hansol is really dumb! Taeyong wished Hansol and JongHyun would break up. Hansol deserves a better man!

Taeyong let out the heavy sigh. “God! My friends are hopeless! But I love them.” Tayeong shook his head and continued doing his assignments.

It’s 11.15 PM when he finished his homework. He decided to look at his inbox before sleeping, incase there’s an important message aside of the messages from his admirers.

This is Jung Jaehyun. Let’s have the bubble tea date tomorrow! I have free time after 5 PM. Let’s meet first at the doll’s shop in Myeongdong. And please bring your car. Received 10.01 P.M

Taeyong almost dropped his phone reading the message from Jaehyun! ‘This guy is too bold and full of himself!’ Taeyong scoffed, but the small smile formed on his thin lips. He honestly felt really happy because Jaehyun still remember him and his silly promise to treat the model bubble tea. It’s been a week since their encounter and this is the first time Jaehyun sent Taeyong message. It’s not like Taeyong expecting Jaehyun’s message! It’s just… okay, a small part of Taeyong’s heart maybe had been waiting for Jaehyun’s message and felt disappointed when the model didn’t send him any message for these past 7 days.

Taeyong put his palm on his chest, feeling his throbbing heart.

“Damn it! How could I feel excited just because of that one message?!”

Strangely, Jaehyun always had that effect on him since the first time they met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

4.45 PM, at the parking lot…

“Don’t do something reckless, alright?! Go to the private place, and always wear your mask!”

“Okay….okay.” Jaehyun only nodded listening to Yuta’s nag.

“Be careful.” Yuta warned him again.

Jaehyun grinned. “I always am.”

“Use protection.” Yuta winked and gave Jaehyun a teasing smile.

“, hyung! It’s not like that, okay?! It’s just a… simple and innocent bubble tea hang out.”

Yuta laughed. “You should see your own face, Jaehyun! GOD! I know you hide something, you cheeky little brat!” Yuta strangled Jaehyun’s neck playfully. “You’ve been hiding him all these time from me, huh? Pretending you don’t have someone special…”

“Hyung… hyung… it’s him!” Jaehyun pushed Yuta away.

Yuta looked out of the car’s window. His brows furrowed. “Lee Taeyong?”

“You know him?” Jaehyun’s eyes widened. He never expected his manager would know Taeyong.

Yuta nodded. “Hmmm. He is Hansol hyung’s best friend.”

Of course Jaehyun knows who Hansol is, although never met him directly. But based on Yuta’s stories, Hansol is Yuta’s crush since senior high school.

Wait! If Yuta knows Taeyong, is that mean…

“Hyung? So, do you know…. Taeyong’s older brother too?”

Yuta frowned. “Older brother what? Taeyong is the only child.”

Jaehyun sighed in relieve. It would be a trouble if his manager knows about MyungSoo and Taeyong’s relationship because Yuta knows Jaehyun & Myungsoo’s history.

“I’m happy you’re seeing someone, Jae. Finally…” Yuta gave Jaehyun a motherly smile. “But please…please…. be careful, okay? You don’t want any scandal.”

“Of course, hyung. But… it’s not what you think! I don’t like him, and it’s not a date! We’re just… hang out as… friend.” Jaehyun’s voice when he said the word ‘friend’ was a bit off. They’re not even friend!

“But on your message, you call it a date!” Yuta grinned, showing off his perfect teeth. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter