Chapter 1

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

“Jung Jaehyun ssi! How do you feel becoming the 1st Korean model who won the prestigious fashion award in Paris?”

“Jung Jaehyun ssi, will you renew your contract with your agency? I heard you’ll move to SM?”

“Jung Jaehyun ssi, people start wondering if you’ll become the grand ambassador for Armani and YSL since you’re always wearing both collections these days.”

“Jung Jaehyun ssi, your fans really want you to become the Calvin Klein model. What do you think?”

“Jung Jaehyun ssi, how does it feel to become the fashion king in Asia?”

Jaehyun stopped walking. Reporters and fans were surrounding him, asking him a lot of questions as flashing their camera right on his face, made him dizzy and blind. Despite had been in this entertainment world for a year – Jaehyun still not used to the glamorous attention people given to him.

How does it feel to become the fashion king?

It’s really great!

But it’ll become greater – so ing great – if only he could show himself to Kim Myung Soo right now.

Sadly, Myung Soo had been taking a hiatus for almost a year because of his dating scandal with a senior actress who had had husband and children.

Jaehyun shook his head. This is his chance! He was sure that God was on his side this time. He had to use his time well, become more famous, richer, stronger, and shining brighter than Kim Myung Soo.

 

“Jaehyun, you have pretty face, but your fashion sense is zero!”

“Jaehyun, I will be ashamed to be seen with you like this on our date! Can you get rid off those nerdy look?”

 

Those words were nothing! It’s like a spoon of salt in the sea, which is mean … there’re a lot of – too many – painful words given to him aside of those mere fact of him being the nerd and had zero score in fashion sense.

4 years ago, Jaehyun loved Kim Myung Soo too much, so he only obeyed what Myung Soo said as muttering a bright smile and saying sorry, feeling worthless in front of Myung Soo. But it’s a different case when Jaehyun found out Myung Soo actually had never loved him. Their relationship was too complicated. And Jaehyun was too dumb to see Kim Myung Soo’s real face that hidden in his perfect persona.

Jaehyun was facing the camera, smiling, hoped Kim Myung Soo – wherever he was right now – could see how different Jaehyun now. He had changed. He was no longer the cute little Jaehyun who loved Kim Myung Soo unconditionally and followed him everywhere like a stray puppy. Even dumber than a puppy who didn’t understand a single thing what his master said to him. Yes, even a dog could sense if a human doesn’t like him, but Jaehyun was unable to feel it back then. He was too blinded with his own delusional love. And Kim Myung Soo was too cruel, wicked, evil, and heartless to take advantage of his feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Brat, don’t forget coming to Lauren’s birthday party tonight.”

Jaehyun sighed. He did forget it.

“I will come, hyung. Don’t worry.”

“Don’t overwork yourself, Jae.” Joon Myeon’s voice softened, sensing how tired his younger brother was at this moment.

Jaehyun smiled, touched by his older brother’s affection towards him. But Joon Myeon couldn’t see his smile though, since they’re not doing a video call.

“Hyung, what Lauren likes? I haven’t bought any present.”

“No need to buy her anything, Jae. My daughter just wants to see you and play with you. She misses you a lot.”

“I’m a bad uncle….”

“Yeah, so make it up by staying at our home longer, okay? Sleep over here. Don’t think of your work while you’re here. And don’t bring your manager! He is so noisy! And he never let you rest!”

Jaehyun chuckled listening to his brother’s nag. “Yuta is the best manager I could ever have. He cares for me a lot, and… it’s me who ask him to give me more work.”

Joon Myeon clicked his tongue. “I bet he will tag you along tonight.”

“I promise you, he’ll behave. He won’t talks a lot.”

“That dude talking non-stop. I wonder how you could handle staying with him for 24/7?!”

“Yuta is not bad, hyung. He is just… hyper.”

“Don’t tell me you’re falling for him!”

“What? No way!”

Joon Myeon sighed. “So, a guy like Yuta couldn’t open up your heart too, Jae? What kind of guy do you want?”

Jaehyun laughed. “Hyung! So, actually you fond of Yuta?”

“Yeah, he is not that bad. He might be really talkative and sassy but he is really nice and lovely.”

Jaehyun laughed louder, never expected his older brother would had a silly thought of matchmaking him with his manager!

“Yuta already has someone, and I don’t see him as a potential boyfriend. I don’t have a privilege to dating, hyung. I’m a rising model, and I’m preparing to debut as an actor too.”

Jaehyun heard Joon Myeon sighed again over the phone. “I hope you’ll find your soulmate soon, Jae. Someone who can heal you and make you forget that bastard Kim Myung Soo!”

Jaehyun closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm his mind before having panic attack again. Whenever being reminded about Kim Myung Soo, his mind wrecked.

How could I ever forget the only man I’ve ever loved, hyung?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ************ ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TY, look at this spongebob doll! Hurry! There’s only… 2 dolls like this left in that store. Received 10.10

 

“OH MY GOD! HOW COULD SEHUN HYUNG DID THIS TO ME?!” Taeyong screamed as typing the reply message for Sehun – his friend from Spongebob Lover Fan Club, making his classmates and professor glaring at him angrily.

“Lee Taeyong, I’ve told you to prepare for the quiz. Seems like you’re ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter