Chapter 3

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry…” Jaehyun still stayed inside Taeyong’s car even though they had arrived in front of Jaehyun’s apartment.

“For what?” Taeyong only gave Jaehyun his famous poker face, even though deep down in his heart… he was nervous as hell!

Are you saying sorry for making my heart summersaults? For making me confused with my feeling? I thought I only attracted with your appearance, but….

Taeyong shook his head to clear his mind, but Jaehyun frowned – thinking that Taeyong wouldn’t forgive him.

“For - I mean… for cleaning your lips like that.”

“Oh.” Taeyong only replied him skeptically.

“I’m usually not like that! I swear! It’s just…” Jaehyun paused for awhile, making Taeyong’s heartbeat quickened in anticipation. “It’s just… you remind me of a kid.”

Taeyong’s brows furrowed. “Kid? So you kid’s lips to clean them up from the food?”

Jaehyun nodded. “I did it for my niece.”

Taeyong held in his disappointment.

! What did you expect, Taeyong?! Taeyong cursed himself.

After all, it’s just himself who think of what Jaehyun did back then in a romantic way. Cheesy, dirty, but still romantic. It’s what Taeyong thoughts.

“I’m sorry if it… makes you uncomfortable. I swear I will never do it again! I will never touch you again.”

Taeyong frowned. What’s the odd? Taeyong didn’t like the idea of Jaehyun will never touch him again. Weird.

Taeyong is usually not like this! He was never attracted to someone this easily! He is a heartthrob himself, its other people – everyone – whom attracted to him easily! Not the otherwise!

 But how could Jaehyun wrapped Taeyong in his fingers easily like this?! And making him like an idiot for craving and thinking of Jaehyun’s touch in an inappropriate way?!

Taeyong never falls easily! Yes, he had a crush back then in high school. But that’s all. He never found someone who makes him going crazy just by looking at the person’s smile like this! He never imagined someone touching him. He never craved to touch someone too. He never secretly wished someone to be attracted to his beauty. But he’s doing it now! Because of Jaehyun.

Jaehyun is hot! Damn! People who can’t see how attractive Jaehyun is… maybe have something wrong with their sight! Taeyong was attracted to Jaehyun’s appearance at first, yes, but after spending more times with the model… Taeyong start wishing for more, and it’s kind of scaring him.

“Please let me make it up to you…” Jaehyun gave Taeyong his pleading smile. How could Taeyong resist Jaehyun’s smile?! Moreover when Jaehyun’s eyes look really sad like that!

“I’ll do anything….” Jaehyun sure knows how to negotiate.

“Anything?” Taeyong raised his brow.

Jaehyun nodded. “Anything. Everything.”

Taeyong gave Jaehyun the look. “Are you sure?”

“Yes…”

If I asked you to kiss me, would you do that? If I asked you to go on a date with me – even if it’s only for a day - would you do that?

Taeyong heave a sigh. How could he say those stupid words?!

“Forget it! You don’t have to do anything.”

“But…”

“Can you go out? I want to go back home and sleep.” Tayeong said a bit harshly. He didn’t have any choice. He should guard his heart. He doesn’t want to get hurt. He is not dumb! He knows very well a guy like Jaehyun will never fall for him! Yes, Taeyong is everyone’s dream, but compared to Jaehyun… Taeyong is nothing. And it gave him an itch feeling like whenever his mother compared him to Myung Soo. Taeyong will never be good enough in his mother eyes. He will never be good enough in everyone eyes once they had known him better. He is far from perfect.

Taeyong knows a guy like Jaehyun would never settle down and being loyal to only one person. They’re craving for attention and admiration. Taeyong might sounds so judgmental, but that’s what he had learnt from his mother and his half brother.

Taeyong shouldn’t fall for a guy like Jaehyun!

It’s okay being attracted with Jaehyun’s appearance – physical attraction – but attracted with him as a ‘being’ is a totally different case! Taeyong shouldn’t do that! Taeyong is forbidden to think like that!

But Taeyong forgets something though. The feeling is created to be felt not to be thought.

“Taeyong, please….”

“Just forget it, Jae! I’ve forgiven you.”

Jaehyun bit his lower lips. He honestly didn’t have any idea with his own feeling right now, but he sure felt really bad when Taeyong treated him coldly like this.

“Let’s have dinner tomorrow.” Jaehyun said as looked at Tayeong’s eyes with full of hope.

“I can’t. I had to prepare for the quiz.”

“The day after tomorrow then?”

Taeyong let out a heavy sigh. “Jaehyun, if you asked me to have dinner with you just because you think I haven’t forgiven you… just forget it!”

“No… no…no.” Jaehyun argued fast. “I want… I want to get to know you better, Taeyong. I want us… to be friends.”

For a moment, Tayeong and Jaehyun were just staring at each other, until Taeyong broke the silence. “Okay then. Let’s have dinner next week.”

“Next week is too…. – okay.” Jaehyun would argue again, saying that a week is still too far, but seeing Taeyong’s stern gaze making him agreed with Taeyong’s idea.

Taeyong had reasons. He thought he had to clear his mind first. A week is enough, isn’t it? Then maybe later they could become friends – like what Jaehyun wished to be, without Taeyong thinking of funny things like kissing the model senselessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyong was wrong! A week is too short!

He had been thinking of Jaehyun non stop since that night.

“Why are you keep banging your head?” Ten, one of his best friends, looking at Taeyong with a deep frown because it’s not everyday Ten could witness Taeyong acting like a frustrated man who had lost everything like that.

“I have no experience in love! I’m so stupid!”

Ten let out a soft chuckle. “Then try experiencing it! Go out! There’re a lot of people out there who wished to become your lover.”

“A week is too s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter