Chapter 13 (END)

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’re a lot reporters flooding Taeyong’s front yard. Some of them even rang the doorbell repeatedly and knocked on the door roughly as they shouted Taeyong’s name loudly, demanding Taeyong to come out of the house.

Taeyong was biting his lower lip as he was looking at the intercom with heavy breath.

Slowly, inch by inch, his fingers were getting closer to touch the doorknob.

“It’s a brave act, but stupid. Jaehyun would be sad.” Taeyong shook his head.

“It’s not what Jaehyun wants. Don’t be selfish! You might think it’s good for Jaehyun, but what’s the use of it if it makes Jaehyun sad?! You said you trust Jaehyun!” Taeyong whispered silently to himself.

“But if I do this, it’d save Jaehyun….” Taeyong was gripping the doorknob now.

One minute. Two minutes.

Exhales. Inhales.

His phone buzzed.

He was still gripping onto the doorknob while his other free hand pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket. There’re a lot of line messages from Hansol.

Hansol : Don’t go outside!

Hansol : I know what would you do. Stop thinking about it! Or else I’ll hate you FOREVER, cut our brotherhood ties, and curse you to rot it hell!

Hansol : I’m on the way to your house with Yuta and my bodyguards. I’ll make sure those reporters stay away of your house. But, please wear something to cover your face, in case one of them still hide and catch your picture.

Hansol : Everything is gonna be okay. Believe me. I have a plan. Thanks to Jjong hyung. I know you hate him for making me suffering, but please don’t. He is the one who gave me sources.

Hansol : Don’t get me wrong! I don’t have any feeling left for Jjong hyung. Like I’ve promised you, I wouldn’t have any connection with him anymore. But, I don’t want making him as an enemy too. Let’s just say, it’s a payback for everything he had done for me.

Hansol : Yuta gets jealous easily. LOL

Hansol : My Yuta is so adorable! <3

Hansol : Should I pretend talking to Jjong hyung again by phone just so he could get jealous even more and keep kissing me senseless?

Hansol : ! Yuta is so y when he’s jealous! ><

Hansol : Don’t worry, we’re making out at the backseat, I’m not driving.

Hansol : What would happen if I’m driving right now? Jesus!

Hansol : I don’t mind go to the heaven while kissing Yuta tho.

Hansol : Or hell?

Hansol : If the devil in the hell as hot as Yuta, I wouldn’t mind.

 

Taeyong smiled. Like usual, Hansol could always calm his mind and entertain him with his silly antic jokes. Sure, Taeyong knows, Hansol didn’t do any of those things he mentioned before. He only said it to divert Taeyong’s attention. So Taeyong wouldn’t do something stupid, such as step out of his home right now and make everything more complicated.

20 minutes later, Hansol and Yuta rescued Taeyong, with the help of Hansol’s bodyguard.

Taeyong always thinks Hansol’s bodyguards are really scary. Scarier than the mafia. But now, he’s thankful because they look scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Oh, Honey….” Hansol’s mother was running to Taeyong and hugging him as soon as Taeyong walked into the house.

“Don’t worry, Dear. I’ll make sure everything is gonna be alright.” Mrs.Ji rubbed Taeyong’s back motherly.

Taeyong nodded. “Thank you…” He whispered softly. Even if Mrs.Ji didn’t do anything, her presence is enough to give Taeyong comfort.

Sometimes, or maybe often? Family is not always has to related by blood. Family is bonded by the heartstrings. By the loyalty and the unconditional love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

If you treat people well, people would treat you well too.

Before today, Hansol didn’t believe those words. Born as the heir of one of the biggest companies in Asia, and raised in the business environment, make Hansol believes that in this world… when you give one, people would ask two, then three, then more and more. When you invest one, you want to get 100. If people treat you well, beware because they must’ve been had some motives behind their façade. You have to always treat people well, because that’s business. It’s all about people and connection.

That’s what Hansol thought before. His mind maps are really complicated. So businessman like. Don’t get him wrong! Not all businessmen have the similar way of thinking like him. Maybe it’s only him, and his father.

Hansol never believes people have the pure intention. They’re good in front of you because they want something from you. Except maybe for his best friends, or maybe he only believes in Taeyong?

If you treat people well, people would treat you well too.

Jonghyun made a payback. Hansol had always been treats him right. Like a king. Like a god. Like he’s everything, and everything but him is nothing.

Hansol never took any revenge on Jonghyun, no matter how much and how deep Jonghyun had stabbed his heart.

Now Jonghyun had repaid Hansol’s kindness, without expecting anything.

“Why did you do it? You could get tons of money if you sell these pictures to the paparazzi.” Taeyong said sternly. He’s seated in front of Jonghyun in one of Hansol’s dad’s restaurants.

“Because I’m an .” Jonghyun shrugged.

Taeyong smiled. “Glad you acknowledge it!”

Jonghyun laughed. “Hansol is a good boy. You’re a good boy, Taeyong. Both of you deserves happiness. Hansol had gotten his. Now it’s your turn. What I’ve done right now is nothing. I still have a lot of debts to Hansol. And I know I would never able to repay him. Not only his money, but also his feeling.”

“You’re a jerk, hyung! You know that? I never liked you.”

Jonghyun smiled. “I know.”

“But, thank you… for helping me.” Taeyong smiled genuinely.

“You’re welcome.” Jonghyun replied. “Aah, I have to go. You know? Works.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Why don’t you stay here a little bit longer, hyung? Hansol hyung is on the way.”

Jonghyun shook his head, grinning. “Because I don’t want to become an anymore.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Let’s publish those pictures, Hansol hyung!” Jaehyun gritted his teeth, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter