Chapter 10

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Jaehyun : Taeyongie, where’re you? I can’t find you

Taeyong : My room

Jaehyun : Are you not feeling well?

Taeyong : I’m alright. Just sleepy. I’m not hungry.

Jaehyun sent Taeyong a lot of pictures of their company’s dinner buffet tonight, wishing Taeyong would change his mind and come over to the restaurant.

Jaehyun : It’s soooo yummy!

Taeyong : I’ll pass. Not hungry. I’ll go back sleeping.

Taeyong turned off his phone, so he didn’t know when Jaehyun sent him a lot of line stickers as the reply. Spongebob crying. Doraemon crying. Mickey Mouse crying.

It’s unusual for Taeyong, sending messages in a cold way like that to Jaehyun. But he couldn’t help it. He was so exhausted, and his mood was kinda ruined because Hansol told him his half brother was also coming to Hawaii.

Taeyong had a really bad feeling about that. Even though he couldn’t pinpoint what it was.

Sometimes instinct is the scary thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyong woke up in Jaehyun’s arms. At first, he thought he’s only dreaming. But when he felt Jaehyun’s wet lips on his forehead, he knew it’s not.

“I came here as soon as I finished dinner.” Jaehyun caressed Taeyong’s cheekbones as he looked at his sleeping prince tenderly.

Taeyong nodded, still closing his eyes. “What time is it?”

“11 P.M.”

“I’m hungry.” Taeyong mumbled.

Jaehyun chuckled. “Would you have dinner here? I’d ask for the room service.”

Taeyong’s eyes fluttered opened when he sensed Jaehyun’s fingers linger on his lips, caressing his lower lips slowly. He frowned because the younger’s gaze was a bit mischievous.

Taeyong gasped, realizing something. “I’m drooling!” He slapped Jaehyun’s fingers away and then wiped his own lips with his back hand.

Jaehyun laughed and shook his head. “Nope. I only wiped my saliva.”

Taeyong’s eyes widened. “WHAT? How?”

Jaehyun’s lips were almost touching Taeyong’s ear when he whispered in a low tone, sending a tingling inside Taeyong’s stomach. “I’d leave it to your imagination.”

 “Cheater! How could you kissed me when I was sleeping?!” Taeyong sounded annoyed, but his gesture clearly stating that actually he was just shy. When he heard Jaehyun’s heartily laughter, he snuggled closer to Jaehyun, putting his head on the top of Jaehyun’s chest, smiling contentedly as his head was bouncing along with his lover’s laughter.

“Who said it’s me who kissed you, huh?” Jaehyun smiled teasingly as his fingers were playing with Taeyong’s hair.

Taeyong pulled his head away, so he could stare down at Jaehyun. “Me?”

Jaehyun nodded. “Mmm. What did you dreaming, Taeyongie? You kissed me when you’re sleeping. And if I didn’t guide you, you might me all over my face. I never knew about your sleep kissing habit.” Jaehyun ended his words with the bigger teasing grin than earlier.

Taeyong groaned, so embarrassed because of what he did in his sleep. “But you kissed me back!” He tried to lessen his embarrassment by blaming Jaehyun.

Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong’s neck and pulled the elder down to his broad chest again, grinning smugly. “Of course, sweetie. I’m not a stone. How could I stay still when your tongue was all over my face?”

Taeyong let out a deep sigh, but smiling cheerfully without Jaehyun’s knowing since his face was buried on Jaehyun’s chest.

“Luckily, this room has 2 beds. I would worry if there’s only one bed here. What if you kiss Doyoung in your sleep?!”

Taeyong giggled. “Then he’d kill me.”

Jaehyun shook his head as his lips were slightly pouting. “Nobody in this world can resist you.”

Taeyong squished Jaehyun’s fluffy cheeks. “Why are you so cute, Jaehyun~nie?”

“Your cuteness is contagious.” Jaehyun winked and his lower lips in a slow and y motion.

Taeyong was amazed, how could Jaehyun look so adorable and manly at the same time?!

“What do you have in mind for your late dinner?”

“I want spicy lobster!” Taeyong’s gaze lit up as soon as he heard dinner. He was really hungry since he had skipped lunch and dinner.

Jaehyun chuckled, brushing Taeyong’s brown locks. “Alright, I’d make a call.”

When Jaehyun was calling for the room service, Taeyong checked on his phone. There’re a lot line messages from Ten, Hansol, Sehun, Kai, Taeil, and Doyoung. He decided to read his roommate during the trip, Doyoung’s, messages first.

 Doyoung : THANK YOU SO MUCH, TAEYONG~AH! YAY! JAEHYUN’S ROOM IS FREAKING HUGE AND AWESOME! I DON’T MIND SLEEPING HERE EVERYDAY! I LOVE BEING ALONE IN THIS FANCY ROOM!

Doyoung : Don’t worry, I’ll keep this as a secret between us.

Doyoung : Have fun!

Doyoung : I won’t come there before Jaehyun telling me to.

Doyoung : Oh, use protection! Both of you!

Doyoung : DON’T DO IT ON MY BED!

 

Taeyong’s face reddened in an instance because of what Doyoung said. Suddenly the room felt really hot. Way hotter than how actually it was.

“Jae, can we take out the dinner to the beach?” Taeyong asked quickly as he tried to calm his erratic heartbeat.

Jaehyun rose one of his eyebrows. “Are you sure?”

Taeyong nodded. “I feel so… stuffy here.”

I feel so hot here! You’re too hot, Jung Jaehyun! My sanity couldn’t handle it! Taeyong added those words silently inside his head as he was still fighting with his own silly thoughts, feeling hyperventilate even more under Jaehyun’s intense gaze.

“Alright then. I’d ask them to put your meals inside the basket, so it’d be easier to carry it.” Jaehyun flashed Taeyong his usual wide breathtaking smile, clueless about the reason of the sudden change of Taeyong’s plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *************** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning, Taeyong woke up in Jaehyun’s embrace, again.

Last night, after his very late dinner, he was too full to even think of anything aside of sleeping peacefully. So, nothing happened. Doyoung didn’t need to worry about his bed even though Taeyong and Jaehyun were sleeping there.

Taeyong reached out for his phone on the small desk, scrolling through the unread messages from last night.

Hansol whined about how lonely he is without Yuta.

Hansol sent a lot of pepe’s crying stickers because Yuta haven’t called him, nor replied to his messages.

Hansol said he’s bored and can’t sleep, so he was drinking alone at the hotel bar, then met Taeil there, asking Taeyong to join them, but of course Taeyong didn’t read those messages last night – so he couldn’t join them.

Ten asked Taeyong why he did not see Taeyong during dinner.

Ten asked what’s actually Taeyong and Jaehyun’s relationship.

Taeyong held his breathe as he read Ten’s line messages.

Ten : I saw you and Jaehyun on the beach last night! He feeds you! And you leans your head on his shoulder! You might be disguising yourself with the snapback and hoodie, but I know it’s you!

Ten : Mind to explain?

Ten : I thought I’m your best friend!

Ten : I told you everything!

Ten : Don’t you trust me?

Ten : Come to my room. ASAP after awake!

Ten : I’m free until 9 A.M. before Johnny and I sneak out somewhere.

Ten : Taeyong?

Ten : Taeyong?

Ten : Taeyong?

Taeyong sighed, looking at the clock. He had 30 minutes left.

Taeyong lifted up Jaehyun’s arm and legs that entangled his body carefully, didn’t want waking up the younger.

“Ugh! Why are you so heavy, Jae?” Taeyong whispered as he was still trying to free himself from Jaehyun’s embrace.

In the end, he gave up when Jaehyun hugged him even tighter. Seemed like Jaehyun didn’t want to let Taeyong go, even in his dream.

Taeyong sent a message to Ten.

I’ll tell you ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter