Chapter 6

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m glad you chose spending time with only me than having a double date with Yuta and Hansol hyung.” Jaehyun turned his head, gave Taeyong a small but heart fluttering smile before focusing his eyes on the road again, driving to Taeyong-had-no-idea-where-to!

It’s okay. As long as Taeyong could stay next to Jaehyun, everywhere is okay. Even the hell would be okay too!

Taeyong returned Jaehyun’s smile briefly, a bit awkward as his fingers were fidgeting nervously on his laps.

Jaehyun seemed aware of Taeyong’s awkwardness, so he tried to lessen the tension between them by initiating the talk. “Honestly, I never met Hansol hyung before tonight. He is really handsome.”

Taeyong nodded. “Mmm.” Taeyong couldn’t help but feeling a bit jealous. He wanted Jaehyun calling him handsome too.

“No wonder Yuta hyung falls head over heels with him.”

“Wait!” Taeyong’s eyes widened. “You know it?”

Jaehyun nodded. “Uh-huh. Do I suppose to not know it?”

Tayeong shook his head quickly. “It’s not like that! It’s just… Yuta never confess his feeling directly to Hansol hyung. He’s been showing it though, for all these years, since high school up until now, but Hansol hyung is too dumb and blind to realize it. I’m glad he had broken up with Jonghyun hyung, so maybe now Yuta had a chance.”

Jaehyun giggled. “Oh! That’s explain why Yuta hyung been looks so happy since yesterday then. Finally Hansol is single and available.”

“I hope Yuta could become more direct about his feeling now, because Hansol hyung is such a clueless dumb idiot!”

Jaehyun’s giggles turned to a loud laughter. Taeyong smiled, feeling relieved as the awkward tension between them had melted away.

“You seem busy lately.” Taeyong eyed Jaehyun carefully. The model looked exhausted and there’re dark circles under his eyes.

Jaehyun nodded. “Mmm. I’ll become the main model for Acne fashion show in Tokyo next week. It’s a bit dilemma actually, since at the same day my friend, Ji Yong hyung, offering me to endorse his new fashion line too. I’d like to, but… my company chose Acne over him.”

“Hey, it’s alright, Jae. I’m sure your friend would understand.”

Jaehyun was taken aback when he sensed Taeyong’s warm hand on his shoulder. It’s really rare for the model receiving this kind of affection from other people. The genuine one.

Living on the spotlight is really amazing for sure, but there’re too many fake people around him. It’s hard finding a true friend in Jaehyun’s world. Yuta, Johnny, and Jiyong are the exception since he had known them since before he got into the business.

So, having someone who is truly care for him like Taeyong does after Jaehyun living in that world is really fascinating. It’s almost as if Tayeong really like Jaehyun as the real Jaehyun, not the model Jaehyun.

Jaehyun shook his head. It’s too early to judge.

Yeah, Taeyong seemed smitten with him, but who knows it’s only a temporary feeling, right? Maybe Taeyong only mesmerized by Jaehyun’s physical appearance, then once he got bored – he’d leave Jaehyun. Maybe if Jaehyun gave what Taeyong wants sooner, Tayeong would stop chasing after him and then ending their relationship.  

Taeyong might appear as the only one who had been guarding up his own heart, but the fact is Jaehyun had been doing it as well.

Sure, Jaehyun likes playing around. But he doesn’t like involving feeling. He believed that his heart had died. Now what is left is only his thirst for the revenge.

Or maybe he was thirsty for a real affection as well, but had never realized it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ************ ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyong likes it whenever Jaehyun makes an effort to make their conversation keep going on. He likes it when Jaehyun asks him many things, as if Jaehyun really wants to know Taeyong better.

Jaehyun brought Taeyong to Jaehyun’s apartment. Taeyong was a bit nervous since it’s his first time stepping inside Jaehyun’s apartment. Before tonight, Taeyong had only been staring at Jaehyun’s apartment from outside as Jaehyun never inviting him, nor feeling brave enough to ask Jaehyun that he actually wants to come over when he drives Jaehyun home.

“Would you like to shower first? Or later after me?”

Taeyong froze out of the sudden. His back was stiff against the couch. “W-why? Why should I go shower?”

Jaehyun put a cup of hot chocolate for Taeyong on the table. “Because you’re a neat person. I figure you’d like everything clean. And I guess maybe you’d like cleaning our body too before having .”

Taeyong’s jaw dropped. His eyes widened, surprised. “W-what?”

“Isn’t that what you want? My body? You’re dating me so you can have my body for as long as you want before you getting bored of me.”

Taeyong pressed his own lips tightly as his eyes shaking with a lot of kinds of emotions combined.

Jaehyun felt a bit guilty when he saw a glimpse of sadness flashed on Taeyong’s eyes.

“You don’t understand, do you?” Taeyong’s voice was really weak. “I want you. All of you. Not only your body.” Taeyong paused for awhile, bit his lower lips. Tears were threatening to fall anytime soon.

“If you think you could push me away using that tempting method, you’re wrong, Jaehyun. Because it’s not what I want from you. ! Of course I want it! But it’s not the only one!”

Taeyong clenched his fists. His beautiful orbs were glistening with tears. “But if it’s the only one you want from me, then do it! Take me! me for as long and as much as you want! But I’ll keep coming back to you, to touch your heart, wishing you’d give your heart to me. I still have 6 months minus 3 days left. Don’t worry, if after those 6 months you still don’t have feeling for me, I’ll go out of your life for forever, like I’ve promised.”

“I’m sorry…” Jaehyun walked closer to Taeyong, reached out, wrapping his strong arms around Taeyong.

Taeyong couldn’t holding back his tears anymore.

Jaehyun hugged Taeyong tighter when Taeyong’s tears couldn’t stop pouring.

“I’m sorry…” Jaehyun said it again with a softer voice. Jaehyun had no idea how to calm Taeyong, so he rubbed Taeyong’s back slowly as planting a gentle kiss on the top of Taeyong’s head.

Taeyong nodded. He stayed in Jaehyun’s embrace longer even after he stopped crying.

Jaehyun knew Taeyong had stopped crying but still hugging Taeyong, liking the strange feeling that engulfing his rotten heart.

Taeyong pulled away slowly from the hug, looked up, staring at Jaehyun’s brown orbs tenderly. “Jae, it’s easy to take off all your clothes. People do it all the times. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your soul, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, and dreams are really difficult. I want you to be in front of me, but not because you take off your clothes. I want you taking off the fears that filling your heart, and let me embrace all of you.”

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong closer again, enveloped him in a warm hug, and this time Jaehyun planting a long affectionate kiss on Taeyong’s forehead. Taeyong smiled as closed both of his eyes, letting his sense savoring this moment.

Jaehyun lied if he said his heart didn’t skip a beat when he looked at Taeyong who seems at ease in his embrace.

Jaehyun knew Taeyong has a beautiful face, but it’s his first time realizing that Taeyong is also beautiful inside.

‘You have a really beautiful mind and soul, Taeyong. If only I could met you sooner before your brother made my heart dead.’ Jaehyun said it silently inside his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaehyun had been treating Taeyong differently since that night. He was no longer being a flirty in front of Taeyong. It’s as if Jaehyun respects Taeyong more. He never touched Taeyong here and there like before. Jaehyun even asked, “Taeyong, can I hold your hand?” before holding Taeyong’s hand.

“You don’t have to ask, you know.” Taeyong let out a soft chuckle. “I like it better when you’re bold.”

Jaehyun only replied Taeyong’s teasing with a warm laugh. His eyes turned crescent, and his dimples showed off, making him looks really adorable, kissable, and hug-able!

Honestly Taeyong liked this new side of Jaehyun, but sometimes when it’s too much for him, when he couldn’t holding back himself anymore, he would initiate the skin-ship first.

Just like this morning, when Taeyong came over to Jaehyun’s apartment to cook breakfast for him but Jaehyun kept insisting Taeyong to just sit and let him cook them breakfast, Taeyong suddenly walked closer to Jaehyun who was stirring the kimchee jigae on the stove, hugging Jaehyun from behind.

Jaehyun startled. He tried to turn around to look at Taeyong, but Taeyong only buried his face on Jaehyun’s back and tightened his arms around Jaehyun’s waist, making Jaehyun chuckle.

“Are you that hungry?” Jaehyun let Taeyong back hugging him as he continued preparing the breakfast.

Taeyong shook his head. Face was still burying on Jaehyun’s broad back. Taeyong liked the sensation. It felt really warm. Everything in Jaehyun felt really warm to the point of burning him and melting him inside ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter