Chapter 9

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you also hate me because my face reminds you of the girl who left you lonely for 9 years? To deal with everything for 9 years?"

Jungkook leans on the counter opposite to her, "yes and yes."

"What would you say to her right now?"

Jungkook looks down at his fiddling hands before looking up at Tzuyu with furious eyes, "I'd tell her "screw you"."

Tzuyu smirks and stands up straight, walking around the nurse room, "you remind me of someone I once knew but he wasn't the bully you are. He was a Nerd."

"I can see why you guys attract each other."

"But that's the thing, back then I was popular and he was a Nerd, we were inseparable, bonded together by friendship but then I had to leave. My mother remarried and I had to leave with her, departing from Korea knowing we would meet again."

"And have you?" Tzuyu looks at Jungkook, "have you met him again after coming back?"

Tzuyu crosses her arms, "yeah I have, a few times actually. Right now, he's different...cold-hearted and careless. My friend that I once knew and fell in love with was gone...dead...erased from his mind. All I have left are memories and hope that he changes back," Tzuyu pauses to smile and walk down memory lane, remembering everything they did until the age of 9.

"You have a pretty smile," Jungkook mutters but Tzuyu didn't catch it, blinking and shaking her head, "what'd you say?"

Jungkook clears his throat, "nothing."

Tzuyu no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter