Chapter 17

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ah," Tzuyu was unable to move. She was screwed now.

Taehyung was standing beside her as Mrs Kim looks inbetween the teenagers, sensing the tension she picks up the tea tray, "I'll go get some more tea. Soo Young honey, did you want any?"

"Um...no thank you Mrs Kim. It's about time I head home now."

"You're welcome here anytime. You're presense the past week as been refreshing, Taehyung never lets a girl stay that long."

The only thing Tzuyu could do in this situation was smile awkwardly, "mom," Taehyung says in a warning tone.

"Sorry honey, slip of the tongue," Mrs Kim excuses herself from the living room and into the kitchen, a few rooms down the hall.

"So this is where you were staying?" Tzuyu clutches her backpack tighly, staying silent.

"ANSWER ME!" Jungkook yells making her jump a little.

"That's enough Jungkook--"

"You stay out of this," he warns, turning to meet Taehyung's eyes, "I thought you were my best friend and you kept this from me?"

"No," Tzuyu manages to say, lifting her head up high, "I don't understand why you'd just jump to conclusions when you haven't heard the entire story or even be nice about it. Why are you always such a jerk?"

"A jerk? Wow. Alright, fine. 200 messages, unread, why weren't you bothered to answer them instead of making me worry about you?!!"

"Why would you even worry about me?! You don't even like me?! You absolutely hate me?!"

"I worried because I was the only person you called when you were hurt. You were dying and you called me! Me!"

"I was in a critical condition and you texted me telling me to apply my cream that night so of course I had to call you."

Jungkook turns to Taehyung, "I asked you if you knew were she was and you lied."

Tzuyu takes a step forward, defending Taehyung, "no this is between you and me. Taehyung had nothing to do with this because everything he has said to you the last week, everything he's done was because I asked him to. So you can't blame him or let you're anger out on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter