Chapter 20

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is up and the birds are chirping, the warmth entering the dark room through the curtain cracks warms Tzuyu's shoulder and head as she awakens first. Still feeling dead inside, her eyes adjust to the new environment around her, looking around the room with confusion.

‘Where am I?’

Suddenly feeling something heavy pressed against her stomach she turns her head to find Jungkook sleeping soundly with his eyelashes camouflaged under his hair and his lips slightly apart, his chest rising and falling calmly.

Her eyes widen as she suddenly feels awkward with their skin-to-skin contact. Stretching the bottom of her lip she carefully removes Jungkook’s arm from around her and slowly pulls the covers off her. She hadn’t had the chance to even get out of bed before Jungkook pulled Tzuyu back down into his grasp, his hold tight and from her point of view, very uncomfortable.

“Where you going?”

“Um…home?”

“5 more minutes.”

“My mom is probably worried sick.”

“She can wait an hour or so.”

“Jungkook…”

“Please, 5 minutes max.”

“So could you possibly let me go in the meantime?”

“Never.”

She sighs, relaxing her limps so it sinks into the bed as Jungkook cuddles his face into collarbone.

“I’m serious. Let me go.”

“Make me.”

“You really wanna go?”

“Sure. A weakling like you could never—“

She grabs his hands that were wrapped around her waist and spins around, ending with her on top and his hands pinned down over his head as his eyes widen from surprise and she smirks at him.

“You were saying?”

“Where’d you learn that from?”

“I don’t know. Too much movies.”

Suddenly the strip of sun suddenly disappears as Tzuyu jerks her head over to the window and see Hoseok is standing their with eyes widened and a slight smile on his face.

"Oh my god!" Tzuyu slides off of Jungkook and gets out of bed in a quick motion. Both their heads still on Hoseok who's still watching them from the window.

"Oh my god! Holy sh*t bro!! !" Hoseok jumps around outside in excitement before staring back at them through the window, his hands cupping his eyes so the reflection from the sun was blocked.

"What are you doing?! Stop him he's going to tell people!" Tzuyu scolds as she tightens her robe around her waist as Jungkook has no choice but to get up and head outside. Through the sounds travelling back inside Jungkook was trying to calm him down while Hoseok was busy being an excited little kid to even listen to any word he's said.

"No! Don't do it! Don't--"

He laughs and hugs Jungkook tightly before walking backwards past the window crack from what Tzuyu could see, "I'll see you at school tomorrow brother," and skips away from the room as Jungkook re-enters looking comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter