Chapter 2

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

I push and shove politely pass people who were looking at me like I'm some insect they wanna step on. Ugh if my mother didn't ask me to do this I would be shoving people as hard as I want to and instead look down at them.

I finally arrived at the administration office. I push the door open but suddenly I'm shoved to the side. My books fall out of my arms and my glasses fall to the marble floors.

"Watch it nerd," my blood boils. How rude. I look up and lock eyes with a very familiar person. My eyes narrow. His brown hair was brushed to the side and a scar between his index and thumb could clearly be seen. Jungkook has the same one, in the exact same spot. My gaze wavers to his ID placed around his neck and his name was clear to read 'Jeon Jungkook'. It's him.

"You nerds seriously need to learn around here," hearing that come out of shocked me. Jungkook was never so rude and heartless. What happened 9 years ago?

"Do you need help with that?" With my concentration still on Jungkook someone helps me up and places my fallen books in my arms followed by my glasses.

"Hello?" my focus is interrupted as I turn my head to the right. Taehyung was standing there with his rectangular smile plastered on his face. I shake my head after I remembered what I had to do. I place my glasses on and bow deeply.

"Um...thank you."

"Tzuyu?"

I stand up straight and put on a short, shy smile, "I'm sorry. I don't think we've met before and my name isn't Tzuyu," I show him my ID, "Im Soo Young is the name."

"You look similar to this girl I met this morning at the airport. Minus the glasses, the braces and the um...pimples."

A wave of guilt washes over me as I continue lying to such a nice guy like Taehyung, "sorry. I wasn't at the airport this morning. Thank you again for helping me," I bow once more before heading into the administration. I stand there for a few seconds pretending to look a little lost to make my act more believable.

"Excuse me," I look up and a women behind the desk waves over to me, "are you alright there?"

"Yes. Um...I just transferred here and I need to collect my timetable, I was told this is where I collect them."

"Yes. What was the name?"

"Im Soo Young."

"Ah yes your mother called just this morning. It seems you'll be replacing Chou Tzuyu this year."

"I think that's what my mother said."

"Sure. I'll just be a moment."

"Take your time."

Through my peripheral vision I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn my head to the left and see Jungkook looking directly at me, looking rather pissed actually. I bow my head to him and turn away having my back face him. Geez...how awkward that was.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder which turns me around, "who are you?!" he says in a loud tone which makes me jump in fright.

"M-M-My name is Im Soo Young," Jesus, someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning.

He eyes me from head to toe, "seeing your lack in fashion, knee-high skirt, long sleeve buttoned all the way, tie tied tightly and perfectly ironed vest, large-rim glasses, braces, pimples, big backpack and a heck load of books. You're definitely a nerd. So let me give you a heads up nerd," Jungkook spits out, emphasizing the word "nerd", "I am the King here at Seoul Elite College and you must obey me. If you don't, the consequences are harsh and someone like you won't be able to handle it," my eyes widen in shock. He has changed completely. I just wanna smack him right now. Ugh...he's pissing me off and it's my first day too, what the f***!

"I-I understand."

"Bye nerd." Jungkook walks of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter