Chapter 3

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Wednesday, 8:30am. Only another 9 more hours until Tzuyu had to get interviewed by the manager of the convenient store around the corner from her house. She dreaded school now, now that her life was like this. She was resting her head on her arm which was laying on her desk, running her fingers up and down the wood, the texture brushing against the pad of her index.

"Good morning nerd," Tzuyu, being the tired human she is, she zoned out on everything.

"Hey!" Next thing she knows, she's being yanked upright by someone roughly pulling on her hair, "ouch!" she digs her fingernails into the person's arm that was gripping her hair tightly, "Hey! you b*tch!" Tzuyu freezes on the spot. Her eyes interlock with her torturer and see Jungkook, wincing in pain and at the same time bubbling with anger.

Tzuyu immediately lets go as does Jungkook who stands, glaring at her. Tzuyu pulls her chair back, hitting Jungkook's toes as he starts to hop in a circle on the spot.

Nice going Tzuyu. Very smooth Tzuyu thought.

The pain subsides as Jungkook is fuming with anger, "why you--!" Jungkook raises his hand, ready to connect with her cheek at full force. Tzuyu braces for impact but...nothing.

She opens her eyes and see Taehyung holding back, towering over Jungkook, "Taehyung--"

"I never knew you were into hitting girls."

Jungkook scoffs while escaping from his grasp, "are you saying this thing..." Jungkook trails off, pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter