Chapter 10

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're welcome Soo Young," Tzuyu's eyes widen at him as Jungkook looks at her in confusion.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"That's the first time you called me Soo Young."

Jungkook replays back to him calling her Soo Young like 20 seconds ago, "really? I swear I've called you Soo Young before," Jungkook recalls back to all the time he's spent together with her and realises she was right. He would be calling her Nerd, never Soo Young.

Tzuyu looks up at the clock and sees the time read "12:25".

"Oh my god. I'm late for class."

"What do you expect? Taehyung dragged you here the moment first break ended. Do you actually plan on going to class?"

"Yes."

"Why? Spend the rest of the 5 minutes with me?"

"Why? I thought you hated me because I looked like Tzuyu?"

"Looks aside you're actually okay to hang out with."

"Yeah coming from the one who pulled my hair twice, called me a Nerd, a thing and ugly and as a result I got slapped by Kim Seolhyun."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, about everything actually," Tzuyu is skeptic about this apology after what happened when she trusted him last time.

"Sincerely?"

"Sincerely."

"Fine."

"Great," Jungkook says ecstatically but then puts on a "I'm cool" face, "I mean cool, whatever," he says as Tzuyu rolls her eyes, walking towards the door, "hey wait up!" Jungkook removes his lab coat, hanging it on a hook before rushing after her, appearing by her side in the school corridor, "what you doing after school?"

"I got a job interview and now I gotta find new glasses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter