Chapter 23 - 13 days to go

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning was different. I felt ready and more confident. Ready to tackle the obstacles the next 24 hours offered. I felt like myself again. Not as Im Soo Young but as Chou Tzuyu.

I could feel a smirk creep up on my face as I throw the covers off me, walking into my closet to grab a fresh set of the school uniform. I strip out of my PJs and slip into the button down top before pulling up my skirt over my shirt, having it a few inches higher than usual which then leads me to tighten the strap under my . Tying the tie, I let it loose a little before ing the first two buttons and then placing the vest over to top of the outfit. Walking out of my closet, I fold my sleeves a tiny bit, stopping mid-lower arm. Jumping back down onto my unmade bed I roll on some black high socks and into black heels. No more sneakers for me.

My phone flashes from the side of my bed as I run over to it, flipping it over to find a text from Taehyung: Pick you up in 10.

Scooping my books into my arm I am about to make my way out of my room until I catch sight of my name necklace I stole from Jungkook so long ago. I drop my books back onto the table and grab the necklace, clipping it behind my neck before staring at it through the mirror. My eyes narrowed at my appearance, tilting my head to the side. I go through my drawers and find every girl's best friend ... concealer. I place it on my T-zone and under my eyes using my fingers to blend it before coating my eyelashes with mascara and my lips with balm.

That's better.

I leave my room careful to lock it. Knowing that Jieqiong would possibly try to get in. Try to use anything of mine to prove that she was ... well basically me.

"Tzuyu--" my mom jumps back in shock at the sight of me as my eyebrows furrow.

"Tzuyu?" She questions me.

"Geez, you look like you've seen a ghost mom," I say grabbing a piece of toast from her.

She slides the plate of food she was holding onto the table and cups my face staring at every inch of my face, scaring the daylights out of me causing me to drop my breakfast, "mom!"

"Is this really my Tzuyu?"

"Yes mom, it's me. Now, will you stop?" I said removing her hands from me. I tilt my head back in frustration once I hear a muffled honk coming from the front of the house.

"Dammit. Well...bye. Hopefully, you don't act this weird when I come back," I say before spinning on my heels. I could feel my mom's speechless gaze still on me as I walk away from her. I swing the door open and smile at the sight of Taehyung leaning coolly against his ride. His hair swept back by the wind as his folded sleeve showcases his forearm that was kinda y, to be honest.

His gaze diverts to me as I bite my lip shyly, revealing my entire body to him. I watched him as his jaw slightly drops as his arms which were folded suddenly dropped to his side.

"You...you're...wow," was all he could manage to say.

"Yep. A new start. A new beginning ... with you."

"I like the sound of that."

"Same. Has kind of a ring to it doesn't it?"

 He chuckles as he opens the door behind him, "M'lady."

"Why thank you, good sir," I reply back as they both erupt into laughter before I slip into the seat of the passenger.

~~

Pulling up in the school parking lot, I noticed a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter