Chapter 15

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later Nam Ji exits the room with bloody gloves, removing it and placing it in a plastic bag full of blood drenched tissues and whatnots, "she's stable for now. She's awake if you want to see her. A little pain but endurable, the person who stabbed her must be a really bad aimer or just stupid in the head," Taehyung chuckles at Nam Ji's joke, "she's come down with a slight fever but medicine will just do the trick. I've stitched up her wound. Call me if anything happens, you know where to find me."

Taehyung bows deeply as Nam Ji returns the bow, "thank you."

Nam Ji straightens his back and walks off while Taehyung walks up to the door, hand on the knob ready to turn, "Soo Young, it's me."

"Yeah, come in," Taehyung turns the doorknob and walks in to see Tzuyu on a sitting position on the bed, the 3 pillows behind were supporting her while she took out her earphones from both ears.

"Taehyung."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Butler Nam Ji is a friendly person."

"It's not me you need to tell that to. It's my parents."

Tzuyu giggles and then sighs, "thank you for letting me stay here."

"You're always welcome here."

"Thank you Taehyung."

There was a silence for a few seconds, awkwardness filling the air.

"Hey someone's been bombarding your phone with calls while you were out."

Tzuyu furrows her eyebrows in confusion as Taehyung gives her a phone which she used as Tzuyu, "who?"

"Someone named Kookie?" Her eyes widened in shock as she opened the phone to the lock screen to see 50 missed calls from Jungkook.

"Kookie, Jungkook. You're her, aren't you?"

Tzuyu looks up at Taehyung as his eyes widen, "oh my god--"

"I can explain."

"You're THE Chou Tzuyu?! I knew you're name sounded familiar when we bumped into each other at the airport!"

"Taehyung--"

"Why would you do this? Why this new identity?! Why would you do this to Jungkook?!"

"Taehyung!" Tzuyu eventually shouts as Taehyung shuts up, "I can explain."

Taehyung crosses his arms, "I'm listening."

Tzuyu sighs before removing the fake braces and placing it on the bedside table and remo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter