Chapter 11

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok turns to Tzuyu with a smile on his face, "didn't you know? He got dared to ask for your number Nerd," Tzuyu looks over to Jungkook for confirmation but he just looks at her with a smirk...it was true.

Hoseok walks circles around her, "don't tell me you actually believed Jungkook wanted to be friends with someone like you?" Tzuyu's tears were falling and Jungkook was taken back, he suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over him. She inhales and exhales before wiping her tears away, turning to Hoseok, "yes I did believe it," Hoseok laughs at her comment, "but..."

"But?" Hoseok asks persisting her to carry on, a smile forming on his face.

"You made me see the real him. Jeon Jungkook," Tzuyu interlocks eye contact with him, "you can go rot in hell."

"I will," Jeon Jungkook steps forward and twirls her hair around his finger, "you should know something though. Everyone about Tzuyu was a lie, keep that in mind Im Soo Young."

She slaps his hand away from her and holds her fist out in front almost hitting Jungkook but he jumped back just in time, "nice try Nerd. Better luck next time," but punching him was never her intention. She opens it, revealing Tzuyu's name necklace - the one that was once shining around Jungkook's neck - dangling at Tzuyu's fingertips, "thanks for the necklace."

"Hey--!"

"What? Do you care about Tzuyu?"

Jungkook looks at her but then scoffs, crossing his arms across his chest, "yeah as if."

Tzuyu turns to leave but then looks back at him, "oh. Before I forget," Tzuyu raises her hand and swoops down, connecting with Jungkook's face, letting his head fall to the side. His eyes widened in shock as he looks at Tzuyu with a hand over his cheek, "that's for being a ing a**hole to everyone at this school and for Tzuyu, if she saw you right now I can't imagine the disappointment and hatred she'd have for you," Tzuyu turns to leave for real now, the necklace twirling at her finger, obviously to increase Jungkook's anger.

Just you wait Im Soo Young. I will get that back Jungkook thinks, removing his hand from his cheek, letting it fall to his side, forming a fist.

~~

It was the end of the day and Tzuyu was ready to go home until Seolhyun appeared from around the corner, stopping Tzuyu in her tracks, she was obviously waiting for her. Tzuyu looks over her shoulder and sees Soo Jung and Hyo Jung behind her, both with arms crossed.

"What do you want from me now?"

"We saw you after Period 3. Yelling and swearing at him. Tsk tsk tsk," Seolhyun says, shaking her head in disappointment, "I don't think you understand how far we're planning to go if someone messes with our Jungkook."

""Our Jungkook"? I'm sorry but I think you misheard him today at first break. Would you like me to remind you?" I clear my throat, ""we will never be yours, got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter