Chapter 21

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up to the sound of her alarm made her groan in frustration. It’s been so long since she’s heard that sound. She kicks the covers off of her and heads into the conjoined bathroom where she prepares her face and hair for the day. Back to being the nerd everyone hates … besides Taehyung, now that he knows the truth.

30 minutes she’s almost out the door in her uncomfortable nerdy attire until her mother interferes with only a few steps between where Tzuyu had to halt and the door.

“You’ve gotta be careful. If Jungkook finds out about who you are. It’s over.”

“I already told someone mom.”

“You what?!”

“Well I didn’t tell him, he figured it out.”

“Him?! He?! If this boy could figure it out, what makes you think that Jungkook won’t.”

“Cause Taehyung only found out through the old phone which I’ve made sure to never bring to school. Unless Taehyung tells him which I highly doubt.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Because I trust him. Lots.”

“I’m trusting you on this. I don’t want an orphan life for you baby.”

“I know mom. I’ll be careful. I promise. I love you.”

She grabs her daughter by the chin and pecks her forehead, “I love you too.”

“Ok mom. There’s no time to be all lovey dove right now because I have school, you know that thing I’ve missed an entire week on.”

“Right,” she steps to the side so her daughter could walk past, “bye,” she calls.

Tzuyu, in the middle of stepping out the door, turns back to her mom and smiles sweetly, “bye mom.”

~~

Arriving at school a little later than usual she gets greeted to the students of Seoul Elite College who’ve gathered in big groups at the entrance. Normally she’d arrive early and avoid the rush hour but not today unfortunately.

Ahead of her she could see Jungkook leaning against the wall, coldly ignoring the girls who try to at least converse with him. Looking up they’re eyes meet as hers immediately drops to the ground, blatantly ignoring Jungkook as she passed him.

“Good morning Soo Young.”

“Be quiet.”

“And you’re back to being the quiet nerd. I like the other girl better. The confident one.”

“She called in sick.”

“That’s what I don’t understand. When you’re outside of school you turn into this hot babe who can avoid falling in love with a guy like me and stand up for herself after every insult but when it comes to school you’re this nerd who avoids me and hates the idea that I get to talk to you which, may I remind you, not a lot of girls have the opportunity of having.”

Tzuyu tightens her grasp around the straps of her backpack and whips around, “listen whatever happened yesterday stays between us. I don’t want rumors going around. I came to this school because I wanted to stay low-key and stay out of trouble. Not be involved with one. I just want to get through senior year, graduate and leave this place. You get the picture?”

“Yeah, absolutely. Here…” he grabs her hand and places the new rose gold iPhone7+ in her hands.

“Jungkook what is this?”

“A new phone. I broke your other one so I thought I should be the one to replace it."

"No. I can't take this."

"I want you to take it. Take it as a gift for everything I've ever done to you. Please."

Tzuyu seems troubled and pressured but decides to take it anyways, "fine. Thank you."

"No problem."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Tzuyu is the first to leave as Jungkook turns the other way and disappears around the corner. Speaking of corners, just as Tzuyu is about to turn one Seolhyun appears and bumps into Tzuyu. Seolhyun's eyes widen at the sight of her.

"You..."

Tzuyu continues to stare down at the ground, walking past her without bothering to notice her presense.

"Whatever ," she heard Seolhyun mutters.

"Right back at you."

Seolhyun whips around, "what did you say?"

Tzuyu's eyes widen as she halts. She's been out of character for so long, being her ownself for so long she's completely forgotten for a split second. She was so angry at Seolhyun. She wanted to kill her but every ounce of strength had to be used to stop her from doing so. But she knew what she could do.

Tzuyu spins on her heals and decides to step out of character for a little bit, "you heard me."

"You're just a nerd."

"And you're nobody special to me. Plus you have no right to bully me anymore unless you want me to reveal what happened that night."

"It's your word against mine. You do you think they'll believe?"

"I have witnesses."

"I do too."

"What? You're dumb minions? If you haven't noticed, they're quite easy to read to be honest. You can do whatever you want but the truth will eventually rise to the surface and it will ruin you from the inside."

"Whatever. You know when I heard rumors about you I was gonna apologize at first sight of you--"

"Did you really think sorry was gonna make up for my near-death experience?"

"You didn't let me finish. I was gonna apologize until I heard what a little you were yesterday morning. You and Jungkook, getting it dirty in a motel."

Tzuyu's eyes widen, "h-how'd you--?"

"How did I know? Almost everyone knows. Hoseok posted it on his twitter account. Jungkook and nerd getting it on. Who knew... Plus he's been telling people himself."

"Where is he?"

"As if I'd tell you..."

Tzuyu grabs Seolhyun by the collar and brings her close, "I really don't want to detach your pretty little limbs from your body. So here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna tell me where he is and then I'll think about whether or not to exploit the fact that it was me who's blood was found in the sports room that night which will eventually lead to them checking the security footage."

Seolhyun's eyes widen. She completely forgot about the cameras, "tell me where that a**hole is?!"

"Art room. Abandoned Building."

"That's all I need to hear. Was it really that hard?" She releases her grasp on Seolhyun and straightens out her collar before stomping over to the abandoned building, "he's dead."

~~

Trudging up the staircases with loud echoes from her steps trailing behind her as she barges into the room to find Jungkook with both Taehyung and Hoseok himself.

"Hey, it's that nerd..."

"Shut up," Tzuyu spits with hatred which comes as a shock to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter