Chapter 22

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now now, is that a way to treat your sister Tzuyu."

Her so-called sister turns to her, standing up, making her way towards her.

"Where's mom?"

"In her room. Trying on her new designer clothes."

As if it was planned her mother comes strutting down the stairs in Louis Vuitton, "hello my daughters."

"Mom what's going on? Why is she here?"

"She came to relay a message."

"And what message could that be, it couldn't be over the phone?"

She come down the remaining steps and walks towards Tzuyu, taking her hands in hers, "James wants me back honey."

Her eyebrows furrow creating a crease as she retracts her hand, "wait what? No no no. I don't approve. He hurt you once. He could easily do it again. You're not going back to that a**."

"But he really wants me back. He sent me flowers and a new car and even paid the shark loans."

"Yes but--" Tzuyu stops mid-sentence and looks at her mother with wide eyes, "wait what?"

"Yeah."

"So I can --?"

Without finishing her sentence her mom knew what she wanted to say, "Yes you can get rid of this perona."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. And you can hate me all you want but I've already agreed. We leave in 2 weeks after we sell the house."

"What?! Mom!"

"Honey he really wants to make it work."

"He said that before you got married look at what happened."

"Come on Tzuyu give him a second chance. Jieqiong has."

"I don't want her here. Get out!"

"Harsh sis."

"You are not my sister. Not after what you did. You decided to abandon me when James and mom went through the divorce. I needed you and you left me for some guy."

"And I would still choose him over you anytime sweetheart."

Tzuyu decides to have some fun, "How's Robert Jieqiong? About this height," she estimately measures his height with the use of her hand, "brown hair, olive skin, green eyes. Hot as hell. Ring any bells? You know the one that got caught with his hands down someone elses pants?"

"Shut up Tzuyu," she says through gritted teeth.

"How does it feel sis?" She smirks before returning her face to a resting one, "I'm going out. I feel claustrophobic being in this house. I can't seem to breathe properly. I wonder why."

Tzuyu spins on her heals and leaves the house, bringing up her phone to call someone, "hey can we meet up? I need to vent."

Settling down at a nearby park with Taehyung, Tzuyu is angry, "after all this time, now she comes back. She has something up that sleeve of hers. I know her too well."

"Who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter