Chapter 19

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After exiting in a bathrobe Jungkook couldn't help but stop what he was doing and stare at her in awe.

"It's your turn."

"Why are you wearing a robe?"

"It's all they had."

His eyes narrow as he eyes her body, "are you wearing anything underneath?"

She stare at him in disbelief and steps aside so the entrance to the bathroom is free, "take a shower before I kick you where it really hurts."

He smirks and begins to walk, "I'll take that as a no," he stops in his tracks when they're standing side by side, "you know what I had just realised? You and me, under this one room with nothing but robes to cover our bodies. Who knows what will happen tonight. I'm excited to find out, aren't you?"

Her eye twitches in annoyance as her fist shakes from anger as Jungkook found nothing but amusement from it. Smirking as he closes the door behind him. Tzuyu exhales deeply before plopping herself down on the couch, ruffling her fingers through her damp locks. Going through the cupboards provided, she organises her couch into a bed with the spare blankets and pillows, trying to make it as comfortable as possible. But around the time she had managed to get comfy Jungkook had finished with his shower, exiting the bathroom in another one of the robes.

"Shall we sleep darling?"

"Screw you."

He snickers at her before making his way to the window pulling the curtains a little before his gaze stares at the sky above.

"Huh."

"What now?"

"Looks like there's going to be a storm coming."

Tzuyu freezes on the world 'storm' turning her attention to him, "wait...what?"

"I can see lightening in the distance."

"Oh really?" She asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter