Home Sweet Home

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX-GM2XyaNI

Jessica: Fly

----------------------------------------

The hotel room was filled with peace and quiet as Mark and Yoonjung slept on.

She was safely tucked against his embrace, and their arms were wound around each other.

Mark was the one who woke up first. His eyes rolled around to take in his surroundings.

At first, he became confused, but then he saw Yoonjung asleep beside him and remembered that he had come here last night to spend the last night in Hong Kong with her.

Mark gently shifted closer to her and tightened his arms around her. He caressed her long light brown hair and smiled affectionately. Being with her like this had only been possible in his imagination just a few months ago. She was the sole happiness in his life, and he was grateful that such a perfect girl was in love with him.

Mark tenderly kissed her forehead and just lay there holding her as she slept on.

His phone made a sound, reminding him that their flight back to Korea was due soon.

Yoonjung made a small sound of disdain at the disruption, and Mark mentally punched himself for not putting his phone on vibrate mode.

Mark held onto her with one arm as he reached out with his free hand to grab his phone. He turned the alarm off and looked at Yoonjung.

“Baby,” he whispered. When she didn’t wake up, he called her name.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she gave him a baffled look.

“Good morning.” Mark smiled.

“Oh my god.” Yoonjung realized what a mess she looked like in the morning and quickly covered her face in embarrassment. “Look away, or you’ll be blinded.”

Mark laughed. “Nonsense.”

“I’m serious. I have tons of eye gunk and bad morning breath. Go away.” Yoonjung tried to push him off of her.

“You look beautiful.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not. Let me see my girlfriend’s pretty face.”

“No. Never.”

“Never?” Mark challenged. “Never,” Yoonjung confirmed.

It was too silent.

She peeked at him then shrieked into a fit of giggles as he suddenly plunged his fingers against her ribcage, tickling her senselessly.

“Mark!” Yoonjung thrashed and used her hands to grab his. Mark swiftly grabbed her wrists and tugged them up over her head. She opened her eyes and gasped when he zoomed his face close to hers. She held her breath, praying she didn’t exhale her toxic air against him. Mark managed to pin her wrists down in one hand and used his free hand to gently wipe the gunk off her left eye.

“There. Now you’re perfect.” Mark kissed her on the lips.

“Mark…” Yoonjung felt butterflies exploding in her chest as her limbs went limp from his sweet words.

“You’re beautiful. I mean it,” Mark whispered. Yoonjung smiled and closed her eyes as he kissed her one more time.

Mark released her and got off. “Let’s get ready to check out.”

Yoonjung sat up and fixed her pajamas. They brushed their teeth next to each other and washed their faces. After washing up, they changed and headed downstairs to the lobby.

While Mark and Yoonjung were checking out of her room, the others came downstairs. Jackson came to the hotel, too, and the six of them went to eat breakfast at the hotel buffet room.

“I’m famished!” Bambam grabbed a plate right away. Jackson got two plates and gave one to Yoonjung. Jr. helped pile food onto her plate, and she grabbed his drink for him.

All of them sat at their table and ate away.

“Try this. It’s good,” Mark said as he placed sausage on her plate. “Thank you.” Yoonjung smiled and held out a piece of her biscuit. “Eat this.”

Mark leaned over and took a bite. He nipped the end of her fingers, and she giggled.

“I wonder why they’re in such a lovey-dovey mood,” Youngjae sang and then smirked. “Oh, I know. It’s because they slept together last night.”

Jackson spilled his grape juice everywhere while Bambam complained and Jr. stopped buttering his bread.

Yoonjung choked on her food, and Mark patted her back as he shot Youngjae a glare. You little brat. I thought I told you not to say anything! I’ll get you back for this.

“W-What do you mean SLEPT together? Could it be…?” Jackson gasped at the scandal. “YOONJUNG, ARE YOU NOT A ANYMORE?!”

“Jackson, shut up!” Yoonjung begged.

“But you’re…deflowered!” Jackson wailed. “My beautiful, innocent Candy isn’t so sweet anymore! She turned into a wild vixen overnight, and it’s all Mark’s fault! OW!”

Mark kicked him under the table and shot him a look. “Lower your voice.”

“We didn’t do anything but sleep! I’m still a !” Yoonjung blurted then reddened when a few guests looked her way.

Youngjae burst into laughter, and Mark almost stabbed him with his fork.

“Hey, it’s all good. No one is judging. Let’s just eat in peace, okay?” Jr. calmed everyone down.

“I hate you, Youngjae,” Yoonjung muttered. Youngjae grinned and wolfed down his scrambled eggs.

After breakfast, they headed to the airport. Yoonjung sighed. She loved vacations with her friends, but she hated the goodbyes. Her heart was starting to hurt again.

“My flight is an hour later,” Bambam told the crew that was heading back to Korea.

“Lucky,” Yoonjung mumbled.

“Oh, poor Jungie Jungie.” Bambam walked over and embraced her. “Hey, don’t worry. We’ll meet again soon. Maybe in the winter time. We can hang out again. Until then, we’ll keep in touch.” He pulled back and smiled as he held up a pinky. “Friends forever, remember?”

“Forever,” Yoonjung whispered tearfully as she linked her pinky around his.

Bambam stepped back so that Jackson could say good-bye to her.

“Jackson…” Yoonjung croaked. Jackson wrapped his arms around her, and Yoonjung slipped her arms around his neck. She buried against his shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter