Missing You

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQpVBR9KPQ

Khalil Fong: Special Person

------------------------------------

Yoonjung was downright miserable.

Her homework and projects were piling up, and despite not being a procrastinator, she was slowly falling behind them all. On top of that, the pop quizzes and lengthy midterms were making her beyond stressed. She hardly got enough sleep, and she was almost always stuck in the library studying until her nose bled. Worst of all, she still hadn’t gotten an internship yet, which was definitely putting a dent in her plans.

Yoonjung had never felt so overwhelmed before.

Too  bad Mark wasn’t around to comfort her. He was busy going back and forth from Korea and Taiwan for his father’s business. She hardly saw him nowadays, although he did make an effort to call her at least once a day. They wouldn’t be able to converse for more than a few minutes before both of them had to hang up to attend to their own matters. She sorely missed him and wanted nothing more than to be in his comforting arms.

Yoonjung stopped by the enrollment office again.

The secretary gave her a pitiful look. “Still searching?”

Yoonjung nodded and hopefully asked, “Is there anything new today?”

“No, I’m sorry. It seems like all of the internships have been taken,” the secretary said.

Yoonjung’s shoulders fell with disappointment. “Thank you for your help…” She let the enrollement office with a heavy sigh. “Now what do I do?” Yoonjung exited the building.

“Hey, Yoonjung!” A voice piped up from the opposite side of the pavement.

Yoonjung looked up and saw Gyoori racing towards her. It was obvious that she was late to class. Her hair was wildly twisted in an unkempt bun and her plaid shirt was buttoned wrongly.

Yoonjung stopped and stiffened immediately. That’s my plaid shirt she’s wearing.

“See ya later-“

“Gyoori, wait.”

“What?” Gyoori abruptly halted and blinked at her.

Yoonjung pointed out, “You’re wearing my plaid shirt.”

“Oh, yeah, I am. I saw it draped over your chair, and I was in a hurry so-“

“It wasn’t draped over my chair. It was in one of my boxes. I haven’t even taken it out yet,” Yoonjung said crossly. Today, she wasn’t going to be nice about this, especially since she had already warned Gyoori to not borrow her things without permission. Now the girl was rummaging through her things? What else had Gyoori taken without asking?

“Please don’t take my things anymore,” Yoonjung said.

“All right. Chill.” Gyoori shrugged.

“Put it back when you get to my dorm. Actually, just leave it on my chair. I’ll put it back,” Yoonjung said, not wanting Gyoori to touch any of her things anymore.

“I got it. I’ll take it off as soon as I go back to our dorm. I’m late. Later!” Gyoori raced off.

Yoonjung smacked her hand over her face and sighed. Today was seriously not her day.

“Bad day?” Someone correctly guessed.

Yoonjung turned around. “Luhan.”

Luhan watched Gyoori with a curious, befuddled look. “Who was that?”

“My roommate,” Yoonjung sighed. “Unfortunately.”

Luhan looked amused. “Something tells me you don’t like her.”

“That’s starting to become an underestimate,” Yoonjung muttered.

“You okay?” Luhan tilted his head.

“Yes. Actually, no.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Everything.”

“Want to tell me about it? I’m here to listen,” Luhan offered.

Yoonjung smiled softly, touched. “Thanks, but maybe next time. I’m too exhausted to even talk. Let’s talk about you. How are you liking Yonsei?”

“It’s pretty cool, actually,” Luhan said. “The professors are nice, and I made some new friends.”

“I’m glad everything is going smoothly for you…unlike me.” Yoonjung rubbed her eyes.

Before Luhan could ask her for details, a booming, loud voice came their way. “FANCY CATCHING BOTH OF YOU HERE AT THE SAME TIME!”

“OOF!” Yoonjung grunted as a strong arm wrapped around her neck and pulled her close.

“Chanyeol,” Luhan scolded the goofy, tactless giant. “You’re hurting her.”

“Am not!” Chanyeol giddily declared.

Luhan winced as Chanyeol tightened his arm around his own neck.

“I got an A on my test!”

“Good for you,” Yoonjung muttered.

“To celebrate, I’ll buy lunch! Come on!” Chanyeol dragged them both away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVehvoWe2WU

Jung Yup: Lean On You

-----------------------------

‘It’s sunny but cold here. How is Taiwan? I hope your dad isn’t stressing you out too much. I miss you. Wish you were here.’

Yoonjung sent the message to Mark and sighed.

“You and I…are both in a mess right now. I wish there was something I could do for you…but there’s nothing I can even do about myself right now.” She hung her head low in shame and sadness. She just wanted to cry out of frustration.

“Hey, Seo Yoonjung.”

“Oh, Joohyuk…”

Unlike her, he looked extremely happy and pleased.

“Why do you look so happy? I’m starting to hate you.”

Joohyuk suddenly spread out his arms with a wider grin. “Thank me.”

“For what?” Yoonjung looked puzzled.

“Just thank me first,” Joohyuk ordered.

“Thank you?” It came out like a question. “What am I thanking you for? I’m so confused, Joohyuk.”

“For…snagging you an internship.”

“…For what?”

“I got you an internship! You don’t have to worry about it anymore, because I found one for you!”

“OH MY GOSH! NAM JOOHYUK!” Yoonjung jumped into his embrace and hugged him enthusiastically. This was the best news she had heard ever since she came back to school. She pulled back and demanded, “Are you serious? You better be! You better not be joking with me!”

Joohyuk laughed, “Why would I just about this? I’m serious, Yoonjung. I got an intership for you.”

“How…?”

“I spent all night burning my eyes out searching for internships online. I managed to find one for sports therapy, and I actually went to an interview this morning. They gladly accepted me, and on my way out, I noticed there was this animal rehabiliation center next door. I had a good feeling about it, so I went inside and spoke to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter