Hong Kong Part 1

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlDRjpO2wg

GOT7: A

-----------------------

Yoonjung’s phone rang promptly at five in the morning.

She snuggled her face into her pillow and moaned a little. She peeked out and saw her phone was on top of her bedside.

Banggeul perked up from beside her, and his pointy ears shot upward.

Yoonjung mumbled, “Fetch.”

Banggeul tilted his head and gave her a curious look.

Yoonjung sighed, “I need to start training you.” She rolled over just a little and managed to grab her phone. “Hello?” She croaked.

“I’m sorry, baby, but you have to start getting ready for our flight.”

“Okay…” Yoonjung stifled a yawn and rubbed her drowsy face. She giggled a little when Banggeul came closer and her face.

Yoonjung could hear Mark smiling at the other end. “Banggeul?”

“Mmhmm. He slept with me and now he’s kissing me.”

“When I’m reborn, I want to be a dog. Your dog.”

“You’re funny, Mark,” Yoonjung chuckled. “I’ll get ready now.”

“Okay, I’ll pick you up in about an hour. Do you want me to bring you coffee?”

“That would be amazing. Thank you. Bye.” Yoonjung hung up and sat up.

Banggeul trotted over and sat across her lap. He looked up at her and tilted his head curiously. She tied her hair with a soft giggle then bent down to kiss the top of his soft head.

“You heard Mark. I have to get ready. Scoot.”

She gently placed Banggeul on the bed, crawled off, and headed to her bathroom to wash up.

An hour later, she was ready to go. She left a note on the refrigerator to her father, kissed Banggeul on the head one more time, then left the house with her suitcase.

Five minutes later, Mark’s car emerged from down the street. Yoonjung smiled and moved closer. The car came to a stop, and Mark came out of the car just a second later. He jogged around the front of the car and greeted her with a “hey, baby” before grabbing her elbow lightly and bending down to plant a sweet good morning kiss on her lips.

“Ready to go?”

“Mmhmm.” Yoonjung allowed him to take her suitcase and place it in the trunk.

Mark opened the door for her and then shut it after she went inside. She latched her seatbelt on and smiled when Mark came into the car, too.

“Even though it’s morning, it’s hot,” Mark said.

“It’ll be hotter in Hong Kong, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I hope I don’t get heat exhaustion.”

“I hope you don’t get it either. You’ve already fainted before my eyes way too many times,” Mark was mentioning the times she had collapsed because of the fire episodes two years ago when they were still in high school. “Here’s your coffee.” He held out a cup. “I didn’t want you to drink it on an empty stomach, so I got you some donuts, too.”

“Thank you.” Yoonjung smiled, touched by his sweet thinking. She fed him a mini donut before eating one for herself. “What about Jr. and Youngjae?”

“They’re on their way already,” Mark replied.

Yoonjung drank the coffee and looked out the window.

Mark her favorite music, and Yoonjung smiled as she laced her fingers through his free hand. He kissed the back of her hand and smiled back.

They arrived at the airport almost an hour and a half later.

Mark took both their suitcases, and Yoonjung promptly followed him.

“Hey, guys!” Jr. and Youngjae came over.

“Hi!” Yoonjung eagerly hugged them both.

Jr. kissed her forehead before releasing her. “Let’s go get our tickets.”

Yoonjung and Youngjae animatedly talked about the girl he liked while Mark and Jr. led the way.

After they got their tickets, they went inside the gate, got checked out by security, and killed some time in the lobby.

“Come with me, Snow White. I’m going to get those chocolates that Bambam loves so much.” Jr. held out his hand.

Yoonjung looked at Mark who nodded. “Go on.”

Yoonjung took Jr.’s hand, and they went to the sweet shop together. “What do you want? Anything?”

“I want this gum. Oh! And this lollipop. Oh my gosh, this bunny marshmallow, too!”

“Yoonjung, I may be your Prince Charming, but I’m definitely not your Mark,” Jr. teased.

Yoonjung lightly slapped his arm. “So will you get these for me or not?

” “You know I will.” Jr winked. “So…how’s it going with Mark?”

“Great,” Yoonjung genuinely replied.

“Is he treating you better…than JB did?” Jr. asked.

Yoonjung softened at the mention of her best friend. “JB did treat me well. It’s just that he got distracted by his goals, and now that I see it, it was nothing to be so overwhelmed about. But yes, Mark treats me VERY nicely, and he makes me really, really happy. I feel like I’m living on cloud nine these days.” 

“That’s good. I’m glad.” Jr. smiled as he paid for all the sweets.

They got their sweets and headed back to the spots hand-in-hand.

“Cute couple,” an elderly woman said as she passed by.

Jr. and Yoonjung looked at each other in surprise then burst into laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Youngjae asked.

“That woman thought Yoonjung and I were a couple,” Jr. said as he sat in the empty seat. “This is how handsome I am, you know? I’m compatible with anyone.”

“I change my mind. Don’t hold hands with him anymore, Yoonjung,” Mark growled in a joking manner as he took her hand.

“Someone is jealous just because I’m hot and he’s not,” Jr. sang.

“I thought Jackson is in Hong Kong, so why do I hear and see him in front of me?” Mark scoffed.

Jr. looked appalled. “I’m offended that you would compare me to that Hong Kong Prince! I’m muh better than him! I’m Snow White’s Prince Charming. Aren’t I?” He winked at Yoonjung who giggled with a nod. She held up her hand, and Jr. slapped it lightly.

Mark lowered her hand and softly kissed her knuckles to remind her that he was still beside her. 

“Ugh…” Youngjae groaned. “If I had known I would have to suffer through this kind of Mark for the whole trip, I wouldn’t have come either.”

Everyone laughed at his comment.

The flight attendant made an announcement that the passengers could board the plane now. The four of them got up, went into the line for first class, and headed inside.

“This is our first trip out of the country together,” Yoonjung squealed excitedly. 

Mark smiled. “We’ll go on many more trips together.”

Yoonjung beamed and squeezed his hand.

After the safety instructions were gone over, the airplane took off. “How long is this flight?”

“About three hours,” Mark replied.

Yoonjung looked over the magazine that gave her information about the hot spots in Hong Kong. She pointed out some of the places she wanted to go, and he promised to take her there.

Mark felt a light weight hit his shoulder. Yoonjung had fallen fast asleep with the magazine open on her lap. She shifted a little, and he reached out to catch the magazine before it could hit the floor and disturb her sleep. Carefully, Mark stuck the magazine into the little slit and then fixed her head on his shoulder so that she would be more comfortable. He plugged his earphones into his ears and smiled as he changed the song to something he liked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter