Hong Kong Part 2

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfruCAa65y8

Lovelyz: Joyland

---------------------------

 

Yoonjung fanned her face with her hand.

The sweltering weather was suffocating her.

Korea was hot, but not this hot to the point where she was about to lose her sanity.

The heat was mind-boggling, and the blanket of humidity smothered her so tightly that she had trouble breathing. She wondered if coming to Hong Kong’s Disneyland was a good idea.

Cool air blew against her cheek, and she turned her head to see a mini revolving fan. She blinked in surprise and looked up to see Mark grinning at her. “Better?”

“You are officially my hero,” Yoonjung sighed with relief and moved closer to him. He pointed the fan at her face, and she closed her eyes blissfully

. Suddenly, the fan was snatched away, and Yoonjung opened her eyes to see Mark glaring at the culprit.

“This feels so nice,” Jackson sighed. “Let me try!” Bambam squeezed in. “You should’ve bought one for all of us!” Youngjae chided.

Mark snatched the fan back and glared at his friends before giving it bak to Yoonjung. “You have money. Go buy it.”

They all mumbled and groaned while Yoonjung used the fan to cool herself.

“Come on, kiddies. The line is moving,” Jr. chuckled.

“Dang. This ride is so popular!” Bambam leaned forward and whistled. “We still have a LONG way to go.”

“We should’ve gotten a fast pass,” Youngjae complained.

“Stop whining,” Jr. chided.

Yoonjung hit her sore legs with her fists and wondered how much longer they would have to stand in line for. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her waist and hoisted her up onto the metal partition. Yoonjung gasped and grabbed onto Mark’s shoulders to steady herself. He smiled up at her, and she softened. He’s always so caring. Seriously. How does he always know when I need help? She reached out and gently moved his bangs.

Mark’s smile grew as he moved in closer and surrounded her waist with his arms so that she wouldn’t fall back.

“Do that for me, Jackson! Come on!” Bambam teased as he held up his arms.

“Leave me alone! It’s hot!” Jackson moved away from all the bodies and fanned his face. “Whose genius idea was it to come here?!”

“YOU,” his friends claimed.

“Oh. Right. Damn it.” Jackson shook his head. “I’m disappointed in you, Jackson Wang. You should’ve thought better!” He hit his head a couple times, and Yoonjung laughed.

“The line is moving again,” Youngjae announced.

Mark helped Yoonjung jump back down and they moved forward while holding hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lY8dr2QC2g

GOT7: Tic Tic Tok

-------------------------

Everyone was exhausted from Disneyland the day before and slept until well into the afternoon. When they were all awake, they met up for a late lunch and decided to hit the famous Hong Kong clubs. Everyone went back up to their hotel rooms, washed, and dressed in proper club attire. “

Where are Jr. and Bambam?” Youngjae asked Mark. They were the first ones down.

“Right here!” Bambam answered as he and Jr. arrived in the lobby.

“Whoa. You went all out. You even gelled back your hair. You sure that’s a good idea? It looks as stiff as a wooden plank,” Youngjae teased.

“Aye, leave my hair alone,” Bambam scolded.

“What about Jackson?” Youngjae asked.

“Speaking of the devil…” Jr. grinned and waved.

Jackson, who, too, had swept his back hair, arrived as he smoothed his sideburns. “How do I look? Hot enough to make Yoonjung fall for me?”

“You look hot enough to die,” Mark growled.

“That’s hot enough,” Jackson said, and Bambam laughed.

Mark rolled his eyes but was secretly amused as well.

“That means only one person is missing. Where’s our Snow White?” Jr. looked around.

“Maybe her evil stepmother gave her a poisonous apple,” Bambam gasped.

“Good one,” Youngae chortled. Bambam smacked Mark’s arm. “Go and kiss her awake.”

“Hold up. That’s MY job.” Jackson fixed his collar.

“Funny,” Jr. mused. “I remember it was the prince who kissed the princess awake, not Dopey.”

Everyone burst into laughter, including Mark. Mark gratefully shook hands with Jr. who grinned at him.

“Why do you guys always pick on me?” Jackson sighed. He looked up and choked on his own spit. “Holy . Hottest girl on the planet right there.”

“Where?!” Bambam and Youngjae fought to get a glimpse of her. Jr. blinked in surprise. “Yoonjung?”

Mark, who had entirely no interest in the so-called “hot” girl, straightened up at his girlfriend’s name and followed his friends’ gazes towards the elevator. His jaw toppled open as his eyes almost popped out.

His heart rate tripled its rate, and he could feel a burning of desire and possession burst within him.

Yoonjung looked long, lean, and absolutely lovely in skinny destroyed jeans, black heels, and a white floral crop top that showed glimpses of her equally white bra. She saw them,  smiled, and waved. Already, she was turning heads.

Mark grew nervous. If she was already gathering attention in the hotel lobby, he wondered what kind of attention she would gather at the nightclub.

“Damn, Candy. You look good enough to eat. Not even exaggerating,” Jackson admitted.

“Really?” Yoonjung blushed slightly as she covered her exposed stomach with her arm. “I tried, since you said we need to dress properly or that we wouldn’t get in. Do you think I’ll get in?”

“For sure.” Jackson eagerly nodded.

Jr. looked at Mark’s dazed expression and guffawed. “I think that’s going to be a problem for Mark.”

Yoonjung looked at her boyfriend who snapped his jaw shut and cleared his throat. “Are we going or not?”

“Let’s go!” Jackson started to lead the way.

Yoonjung looked at Mark and smiled. “Do I really look okay?” “You…do. You look…just the way Jackson described,” Mark said and cleared his throat again. He had never been so red in his life. Yoonjung didn’t notice though and took his hand. “Great! Let’s go then!”

The six of them arrived at Club Midnight.

According to Jackson, you had to be VVIP to get in there, and he bragged about being friends with the owner. They all didn’t believe him until they entered without waiting in line.

“Dang, Jackson. What kind of other connections do you have?” Bambam wiggled his eyebrows.

“Definitely not with Disneyland, or else I would’ve gotten us fast passes yesterday,” Jackson joked.

Laughing good-naturedly, they headed to a booth.

Minutes later, the table was filled with exotic fruits and drinks.

Jackson raised his glass. “To a fun time in Hong Kong!” “And next time in Thailand!” Bambam held up his drink.

The six of them tapped their glasses against each other.

Yoonjung felt the alcohol burn through her system and coughed a little.

Concerned, Mark put her glass down. “Take it slow.”

Jackson raised his hand, and a waiter came over at once. “A beautiful cocktail for the girl. Fruity and everything.” He held out a bill, and the waiter took it with a grateful bow. He returned with a Strawberry Daiquiri. Yoonjung held it out to Mark so he could take a taste of it first. He sipped it and nodded approvingly. He knew she would like this one. Yoonjung took a sip and brightened. “Good!”

Mark smiled and gently wiped a drop of liquid off her lips with his thumb.

“What are we doing here? Let’s dance!” Jackson rushed out to the dance floor.

“Is he drunk already?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow.

“Hope not,” Jr. chuckled as he lightly hit Youngjae’s shoulder. “Let’s go with him.”

“Come on! Join us!” Bambam waved at Mark and Yoonjung who remained in their seats.

Yoonjung watched as the boys bust their moves and smiled in admiration. She had missed their dancing. In high school, she had always watched them dance. It was hard to now, especially since they were all separated, and college made their lives busy. If JB and Yugyeom were here, they’d definitely steal girls’ hearts.

“What’s on your mind?” Mark asked.

Yoonjung smiled at him. “Your dancing. I haven’t seen you danced since high school.”

“You can see me dance now…with you. Come on, baby.” He took her hand and stood up. She followed him to the thick dance floor, and they ended up dancing right in the middle of the lights. Yoonjung felt carefree and bubbly. Maybe it was the bit of alcohol in her system, but she was having so much fun. Mark’s hands felt nice against her bare waist, and she leaned into him further. He kissed her a few times, and she pulled him in closer. They pulled back and gazed at each other with eyes that were hooded with a different kind of need than before.

The mood was broken as Jackson and Bambam joined them. Yoonjung burst into laughter at Bambam’s silly dance moves. She joined in, and Jackson started to dance in a wild way that even made Mark burst into laughter. When they became too tired, they headed to the dance floor.

“Jr. and Youngjae must be having a blast. I don’t see them taking a break,” Yoonjung said.

“Nah, Youngjae was throwing up, so Jr. went to help him out,” Jackson said. “Weakling.” He shook his head and took another shot.

Yoonjung took a couple sips of her own cocktail before excusing herself to use the restroom.

Mark got up, but Jackson made him sit back down. “Relax. Damn, Mark. She has you on a leash. She’ll be fine on her own for a few minutes. Just enjoy your drink,” Jackson said as he held out a glass.

Mark sighed in dissatisfaction but didn’t get up. His eyes remained glued on the restroom entrance though.

Yoonjung finished using the toilet then washed her hands. She le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter