Rivals

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOANKPXWIQ

GOT7: Hard Carry

------------------------

Mark woke up extra early to get ready.

Today, he could finally go back to Korea. He was going to go to the airport and see if he can change to an earlier time. He wanted to go see Yoonjung as soon as possible.

This whole “avoiding her” thing was driving him crazy. He had never felt so guilty before, and he missed her so much that he thought he was going mad.

Mark had just locked up his suitcase when there was a pounding at the door.

Mark froze. He had a trauma about people knocking on his doors now. He stood up and stared at the door with distrust. It was either Tzuyu or his father. He didn’t know which one was worse.

The pounding continued, and without a choice, he went to answer the door.

His father stood there looking both distant and unimpressed. “Going back so soon?”

“You know I’m supposed to go back today.”

“I thought your flight was in the late afternoon.”

“I’m trying to go in the morning.”

“Why the hurry?” His father walked into the suite room and looked around. “You should spend some time with Tzuyu before you go.”

Mark narrowed his eyes. So that’s why he came here. To pressure me into spending more time with “my fiance.” But no. She’s not my fiance, and I won’t spend a minute with her longer than necessary. “I have to go back.”

“Why?” His father asked, genuinely curious.

“Because,” Mark’s tone was respectful yet curt. “It’s Whiet Day, and my girlfriend is waiting for me.”

“Girlfriend?” His father spun around and stared at him. “What do you mean girlfriend?”

I can’t believe he forgot AGAIN. How many times is this? “Have you considered getting your head checked at the hospital? I believe you may have early dementia,” Mark couldn’t help but bitterly snap. His father narrowed his eyes. “Don’t you give me attitude. What girlfriend? How could you possibly have a girlfriend when you have a fiance?”

“I think the real question is…” Mark gave him a dry, stern look. “How could I have a fiance when I had a girlfriend first? You even met her.”

“I did?”

“Yoonjung.”

“Yoonjung?” The name didn’t ring a bell. “You’re not making her up?"

Mark squeezed his fists in frustration. “You know her. She’s been my friend for years. You saw her many times.”

“Oh, that girl.” His father didn’t seem thrilled or impressed. “She’s just a friend.”

“Girlfriend,” Mark corrected with an edgy glare. “If you don’t mind, I’m on a tight schedule.” He grabbed his suitcase.

“I hope you’ll end things with your friend while you’re in Korea,” his father added.

Mark stopped but didn’t look back. He took a deep breath to calm down his sizzled nerves and growled lowly, “For the last time, she’s my girlfriend.” He left with a bang of the door and didn’t look back again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5TJcaHO2gU

Crush; Beautiful

----------------------------

Please let Mark come back soon.

Yoonjung opened her eyes and blew on the dandelion.

The white seeds floated away and scattered to various places. She wished she could be one of them and ride on the breeze all the way to Taiwan where Mark was.

Yoonjung sighed dismally. She was completely miserable without him.

Hearing his voice would’ve lessened the pain, but he wasn’t talking to her lately, and she was starting to become chronically worried. She kept wondering if something had gone wrong or if she had done something to ruffle his feathers. She didn’t remember upsetting him, and even if she had, he wasn’t the type of guy to hold a gruge and not speak to her about it. Yoonjung sighed and hung her head low in hopelessness.

All of a sudden, white Dandelion bits flew in her direction. She lifted up her head in curiosity and turned her head. Her eyes widened in surprise. “Luhan…”

Luhan approached her with a smile on his face. He sat on the bench beside her and held up the empty dandelion.

“Did you make a wish, too?”

Yoonjung smiled and took the dandelion from him. She twirled it between her fingers and asked, “Did you, too?”

Luhan nodded. “I did.”

“What did you wish for?”

“I’ll tell you if you tell me what you wished for.”

“I wished…that Mark would come back.”

“Oh. I see.” Luhan nodded in understanding. Yoonjung studied his face. “What did you wish for?”

I wish whatever she wished for will come true, if it’ll bring the smile back on her face. “I wished…” Luhan smiled softly. “For the same thing.”

“For Mark to come back?” Yoonjung grew puzzled. “Do you have a crush on Mark? Just so you know, he’s mine.”

Luhan laughed and nudged her. “That’s not what I meant!” Yoonjung chuckled along, “I know. I was just joking.”

Luhan smiled. “It’s good to see you joking instead of moping around.”

Yoonjung blinked in surprise. “I was moping around these days?”

Luhan nodded.

“Oh my god. I didn’t know. How embarrassing…” Yoonjung shook her head.

“Anyways,” Luhan started. “Is Mark coming back today?”

“I think so, but his flight is in the afternoon, and I don’t know if he’ll come see me right away…” Yoonjung bit her lower lip.

“It’s White Day,” Luhan said. Yoonjung nodded. “I know.”

“Don’t couples usually spend that day together?” “Usually.”

“What will you be doing then?” “I don’t know. Studying?”

“How…lonely,” Luhan said. “Lonely, it is,” Yoonjung agreed.

Luhan looked at her. “Hey, I never repaid you for that Valentine’s Day candy you gave me in high school.”

“You bought me a telescope. I think that counts,” Yoonjung teased.

“That was for Christmas. I didn’t give you anything for White Day,” Luhan answered. Although I did go to your house that White Day to confess to you…but Kris happened to come along, and we both lost our timing to confess to you. He stood up and held out his hand. “Let’s go.”

“Go…where?” Yoonjung’s expression turned confused.

“Go on a White Day date.”

“A…White Day date?” She grew cautious.

“A White Day friend da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter