Chapter II

Just my luck [Complete]

 

You are late, again!” The vocal trainer looks at me with an angry face.

Good morning, ma'am! Yes, I know and I'm sorry, I did try my best for this to not happen, but I failed miserably.

Of course Iris, don't tell me, I already know, it was your hair again, right?” She said, looking straight at me, trying to pierce me with her eyes.

I, well, I mean, yes, it was my hair. I promise next time I will not straighten it and come here sooner, just in time. You have my word.”

I would like to see this happening, but if this happens, I believe the end of the world will come as well.” She said and started laughing until she could finish the sentence.

I can start now, I'm ready. What song do you want me to sing today?”

Now by Troublemaker. Hyuna's part is the one that interests me, you can start.”

Yay, Hyuna's song. This makes me proud as I'm a big fan of hers. Here I go.”

I sang the song and it went perfectly, it's not a difficult song after all, at least it shouldn't be for someone that trained for three years. I'm curious why this song, I usually sing girl group songs or solo female singer songs.

It went well, good job. Now please sing troublemaker, their other song, Hyuna's part as well.”

Yes, ma'am!”

I like this song better than the other one, and I always sing it whenever I'm home, if I'm to talk about the choreography it's amazing and so y. Well, the choreography for Now is as y as this one because this is Hyuna we are talking about, and she is flawless when it comes to being y.

Well done, as expected from you, Iris. Now, please choose a number. One or two, and let' see what's happening.”

I pick two. But what is it for? I don't play lotto or bingo or any other type of games that involves this.”

And your group mate picked one. Incredible, how you and Jieun are so different, yet such good friends. You see, as you got number two, you will have to perform Now by Troublemaker, you will have to be prepared because you will come out on TV. There will be the anniversary of MBC Music Core, and you will have to do this duet. Good luck and fighting!” The vocal trainer said this and left.