Chapter I

Just my luck [Complete]

 

I may have my qualities, but I surely have my flaws, I can't be punctual no matter how hard I try, sometimes I can't wake up, other times I don't know what clothes to wear and most of the time I stay too much in the bathroom arranging my hair, I even have my own saying “No hair no life”. From other's perspective, I may be kinda obsessed about my hair, but let's face it, who isn't? Especially if you are a young girl, in her twenties, with a long black curly hair, and love straight hair. If I started to complain about things let's say that I always loved green eyes, but of course mine are far from green, they are black, so they match perfectly with my hair. People that care about me tend to tease me and tell me that I look like Snow White because of my pale skin, everyone always told me that it's rare to see persons with black hair and eyes that are pale, guess they don't go out much. My height is something that I cannot complain about, because I'm 1.67 cm and proud of that, not to mention I'm a skinny person as well. My favorite thing from the entire world is to sing, upbeat songs, ballads, R&B, anything and my specialty is to dance to cute songs, I think I know every single choreography of any cute Korean pop song. I may be born in the city of love also known as Paris, but right now I live in Seoul, in a small apartment all by myself, more or less, because I have a parrot that loves to sing exactly like me, our neighbors must be terrified by now, and if they are not they most probably will. I don't know what other people dislike the most, but I hate fake friends, the type of friends that talk nice in front of you and behind your back they would most probably already killed you in their head and cursed you out loud. I prefer honest persons that go straight ahead and tell me what they dislike or hate about me, because in that way I will know what I can improve. On my likes list you can find anime, namely Bleach, Sailor Moon, Vampire Knight etc., I also enjoy watching movies, any types would do, as long as it's a good one. I always thought that if you have a dream, you should go until the end of the world for it and never give up no matter what people will say. My dream is to be a singer, right now I'm a trainee under Cube entertainment, since three years, and my company said that I'm going to debut most probably at the beginning of October, this year, in a girl group with three other girls. My position will be lead vocalist and lead dancer. Our group name will be Xplosion, and we will bring the fire or a bomb to your houses to create a real explosion, nah I'm just joking. They choose this name because as Cube said we will bring something new to the K-Pop music when you expect it less and people will have a hard time to forget us because of the big impact the group will have.