Chapter XVII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

I like you, Iris. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I'm standing still, not knowing what to say, I can't say I was not expecting it, I'm blocked.

Maybe in time you will feel the same, I will wait for you, but please say something, anything.”

I have to go, see you in the evening at the MBC building.”

I don't know what to say, so I run away and going straight home. I feel like an idiot, I should have said something, I'm sure he thinks I'm an idiot, which in fact I'm.

Miss Iris, I understood there were problems with one of the ropes, and because of this you and Yoseob won't do the flying part. It's a pity it would have looked wonderful, I know it's late, but I expect you two to end the stage in a special way, something that will make people speechless. I'm looking forward to seeing what the two of you will bring up. Fighting!

PS: Someone told me about a kissing scene, which is not bad, but we already have the original Troublemaker doing that, and the cute concept is already taken by Junhyung, be creative.

I'm out of options, cute no, kiss no, flying no, I can't even think about other options because there aren't any. This is it, finally, hope Yoseob agrees with my idea. Cube will be surprised by how good me and Yoseob work together.

Hi. I saw the texts from Cube's president and I have an idea, you have to trust me, I have no time for practice or for explanations, I need to find the stuff that we'll need for the special end. See you tonight! xoxo

Hello. Of course, I trust you, good luck. See you there. xoxo

My to-do list for tonight:

Straight hair ✓

Accessories ✓

Makeup ✓

Converse ✓

Shorts & shirt ✓

Guns x

I need to go and ask Jieun to give me her toy guns, because unfortunately I don't use such things, and with that my list will be complete. Can't wait for the live performance, I'm positive it will be amazing.

Jieun, you know that toy guns that you showed me once. Can I please borrow them for tonight's performance?”

You? You need guns? Ok, here you go, be careful not to kill someone.” Jieun said, laughing like a lunatic person.

Thank you. Oh, hi Junhyung, I had no idea you were here. Anyway, I did my job here, so I will let you two alone. Have fun guys, sorry for bothering, good luck for tonight. Fighting!”