Chapter XIII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

The president sent me a text, if you don't believe me, you can see it yourself, and there it's written that at the end of the performance, we need to do something, you better sit down, you won't like it.”

We too? Jieun told me she does something cute, that's amazing. I'm ok standing, just tell me already, you made me curious.”

We need to, well … it should be better if you read it yourself, it's too hard for me to say it out loud.”

Give me the phone. IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND? I WON'T do this, I never signed for this type of things. You have any idea how scared I'm of heights? Wait, you know, I already told you this.”

But everything will be secured, there are just two ropes that will pull us up at the end of the song, it will be like flying. I will be there as well, it's not like you are alone. It could have been worse. We could have kissed each other.”

I would have preferred that 100 times more, that's piece of cake, this is not.”

Did I hear it well? You want to kiss me?”

Yes, I mean no, I said that I would prefer to kiss you instead of flying. Don't get the wrong idea here, I just wanted to make a comparison between the two of them.”

What would you say, if I can make your dream come true? What if we could kiss each other and not fly? Would you accept that?”

Are you testing me now? No matter what you want to say, my answer is yes, anything but flying.”

Too bad I can't do anything, we have to stick with the script. You will be fine.”

You know what, let's get to practice.”

Weird things I say when I get nervous, but I don't regret anything, what I said is true, even if Yoseob looks differently now at me, his moves seem more confident and when we dance, we are closer now than before. May he not get the wrong idea. Is Cube not aware of how scared I'm about heights? Or maybe this is a strategy to get myself fearless for when I will debut, at least Yoseob will be there with me and he won't let me alone.

Perfect Iris. We are awesome, best couple, people will need sunglasses because we are going to shine hard on that stage.”

Pair, we are a pair, not a couple. Couples are in love and we are not. We are awesome, it finally looks flawless, good job, thank you for coming, we will be the best.”