Chapter VII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

You are late! I'm here for ten minutes, don't make me lose my time.” Yoseob said, annoyed, piercing me with his cold look.

Ten minutes means nothing. At least now my hair looks decent enough and I'm proud of it. Let's start with the dance and see how good or bad it will be.”

This is the last time you are late, next time I go home. Your hair is the least of my problems right now and at this hour it's not like anyone will see you on the streets. I will start doing Hyunseung's part, you stay there and watch me.” Yoseob said coldly, giving me orders more than my dad ever did.

Sure, go on.”

I don't know if I'm too picky, or he's just tired or too shy to do the moves, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing. If I'm to tell him this I'm sure he will get it too personal, get mad and leave the building, but I can't lie to him as well, I'm going crazy. Considering it is the first time I will let it go, and encourage him, maybe he will get more confident and do better next time.

Interesting, nice moves you got there. Now I'm doing Hyuna's part, so stay there and watch.”

As much as I want to say that it went perfectly I can't, I messed up way too many times, this hour is not for me, I usually sleep, I need my sleep, but I need to focus, I can do this, I will do it again and again until it will be flawless.

I messed up. Look, there's enough space for both of us to rehearse our dance moves on our own, let's get going and if you don't remember something you can ask me. Ok?”

It's fine with me.” Yoseob said it like he doesn't even care.

As we were dancing there, two hours already passed and we needed to sing as well, but when I looked at Yoseob he seemed angry, staring in the mirror and just staying there doing nothing, like he was with his mind somewhere else.

So can we sing now? Or you want to continue dancing?” I said, but no reaction, no words.

Yoseob! Are you listening?” I said again, but this time I raised my voice.

What were you saying?”

I asked if you want to sing now, or we should continue dancing. Can I help you with anything? You don't look well, like your mind is in a parallel universe.”

Let's just stick with dancing for tonight. You can't help me with anything, no one can, but thanks for asking.”

We kept dancing until we both had to go back home and get ready for the next day.