Chapter XV

Just my luck [Complete]

 

You alright? Stupid rope, are you hurt? You want me to take you to the hospital?”

Just a scratch on my right knee, it's nothing. Can you look at that rope? I'm sure it had to be secured and the guys must have verified them as well before they brought them here.”

It looks like someone used a knife on it. Who could have done it, have you seen anyone around here?”

Actually, I have seen someone, it was Minah, but I doubt she could have done something so cruel, no matter how bad a person is, no one could have done this on purpose.”

You will be surprised how bad people can be. Let's forget about the flying part, I will tell our president that because of this incident, we will not do it live, and I won't accept no for an answer.”

Thanks, that's safer for both of us. Can you please give me Minah's address, I would like to pay her a visit right now?”

No need, I will take you there, but after our three hours of practice, we finish here and leave.”

That's fine with me.”

I'm very surprised at how well our stage looked like, the song sounds amazing and the choreography looks awesome. It feels very good, I was silly at first to think that Yoseob won't fit with this y concept, at first it was hard, but now he looks like a totally different person, he's so versatile, I'm really proud of him and glad I got to be paired with him.

I'm proud of your progress, it was a pleasure to work with you and thanks to this I got to know you better.”

Same here, Iris, I hope that in the future we will get the chance to work together again.”

Hearing this I turned red, and that's not because it's too hot, I feel weird, this is crazy, it can't be happening to me, I'm not falling in love with someone from work.

Here we are, Minah lives in this big house. Let's go!”

I prefer you to stay here, this is something that I want to do on my own, it's my business, not yours.”

Won't happen, together, or we go back.”

Stop it! Don't act like a kid, I'm a grown up, I can handle this.”

You stop being stubborn, I already told you, and there's no way I will leave you alone with her, she's insane.”

You act like my boyfriend, which by the way, you are not.”