Chapter VIII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Can't believe what Junhyung told me Iris, it's about Yoseob and I'm telling you this because I know you are the one that can help him and do anything to make him smile again.” Jieun said, looking at me with big eyes.

Eh? What am I, some sort of magician? I saw he was spacing out, but everyone has bad days, and he didn't want to talk about it, and I didn't insist. I'm no one to get involved in his personal life, let him solve his problems.”

You are the one that created this problem, so you solve it. He has a very, as in very jealous girlfriend and when she found out about this duet she freaked out and since then, they don't get along so well.”

He has a what? Since when? I had no idea, and why is it my fault? I never wanted to be paired with him in the first place, if his girlfriend has an issue, she can come here and have a face to face conversation with me. Now I understand why he was so pissed off last night.”

Good luck with that, you will need it and beware of his jealous girlfriend, maybe one of these days she will visit you.”

Of course, don't even joke with that. I can't even imagine such a scene. From my part everything is ok, I'm just doing my job and nothing more, and if she can't accept this, the problem is hers not mine. Anyway, I need to go practice the dance, I will fail miserably if I don't. Enjoy your, how to put it, date? Is it the right word?”

Shut up! I'm not dating anyone, I just have a crush on someone that doesn't even see me as more than a colleague, or small sister, and it bothers me. You know what, if not even this duet won't bring us together, nothing will. This is the iest thing and as closer I will ever get to him.”

Jieun, you still have time, impress him with your skills, rap something for him, he's a rapper after all maybe you will make a good impression on him with that, fingers crossed. Now bye bye.”

Practice makes things better, my dance really improved, I had enough with all this iness for today, now let's do something fun, as I'm a big fan of Twice I started dancing to Cheer up and Touchdown, my new gems, it feels perfect, I'm in my own world and no one can make me feel otherwise.